Expired

Help us Find a Courier!!

Banned 10 replies
Found 18th Oct 2008
Hi, i wondered if any of you fantastic hukd members can help me out.

I need a courier to deliver me a sleigh cot and dresser (dismantled) from Liverpool to Cumbria? does anyone know of a cheap courier?

Rep will of course be left to anyone who can help me out.

Thanks to all in advance.

Sav.

1. Ask
  2. Courier
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Courier
10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

wonkey;3228561

parceltree.co.uk are good and cheap

thank you, do you know if would they deliver something that big and heavy though?

Ones like parcel2go take things up to 30kg cheap and I think you can pay a few quid extra for heavier things

Parcels to go, Excellent [url]www.parcels2go.co.uk[/url]

*********.co.uk/NEX…m14 you can buy this on ebay for £11.99 says up to 30kgs . Nevr done it myself but looks good

yeah depending on the measurements.. What are they? H,W,D and weight

Original Poster Banned

wonkey;3228829

yeah depending on the measurements.. What are they? H,W,D and weight

your right :roll: im trying to find out measurments now but from my rough estimate im looking at ninety odd pound :?

sav08;3228926

your right :roll: im trying to find out measurments now but from my rough … your right :roll: im trying to find out measurments now but from my rough estimate im looking at ninety odd pound :?

Blimey! I'll try and look for a cheaper alternative if you let me know the dimensions of the thing :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Thank you everyone :thumbsup: iv got to take my daughter out now but i will be back later on tonight hopefully with the measurements! CHEERS EVERYONE the help is really appreciated.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person627
    2. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage22
    3. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?33
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch59

See more discussions