Found 13th Feb 2009
Morning all,
my oh has let slip that he has got me something for valentines day after we said we wouldnt bother!!
now I need to get him something today!!
budget around 20 squid!!
bit skint!!
no chocolate/aftershave!
THANX

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Dress up for him
Will work a treat

Original Poster

lol!!!

would do but i'm really insecure!!

Banned

I agree with Akme!

OR he got a PS3/360? get him a new game

75kateb;4365887

lol!!!would do but i'm really insecure!!

nothing a little wine couldnt fix :whistling:

Original Poster

no 360/ps3, we've just bought a wii, any game that he would like for that?

Banned

akme;4365966

+1

Banned

75kateb;4365968

no 360/ps3, we've just bought a wii, any game that he would like for that?

Fifa??

Original Poster

akme;4365966

maybe!!
but we've got a 3 and a half year old, and his 11 year old daughter is staying with us tomorrow night!!

need a pressie idea!!!!

What about making a night in voucher redeemable when he likes for all his fave stuff, meal, wine, entertainment(!) and put it in the card?

Original Poster

Shark Girl;4365992

What about making a night in voucher redeemable when he likes for all his … What about making a night in voucher redeemable when he likes for all his fave stuff, meal, wine, entertainment(!) and put it in the card?

i like that idea, especially as we cant really celebrate like normal!:whistling:

75kateb;4365979

maybe!!but we've got a 3 and a half year old, and his 11 year old … maybe!!but we've got a 3 and a half year old, and his 11 year old daughter is staying with us tomorrow night!!need a pressie idea!!!!

Me and the Mrs are putting our day off until next week sometime..when we have the house to ourselves.

Banned

Shark Girl;4365992

What about making a night in voucher redeemable when he likes for all his … What about making a night in voucher redeemable when he likes for all his fave stuff, meal, wine, entertainment(!) and put it in the card?

Firebox used to sell a little bag of metal tokens with stuff on..they were less than a tenner and quite fun

EDIT: OOS firebox.com/pro…ens

Banned

cook him and nice meal and some you know what for afters:w00t:

What about a DVD or CD, maybe a computer game!
or if he's into football something to do with his team; dvd, training t shirt, football top or something like that
or if your really stuck.............BEER!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions