virus name Trojan.Zefarch!gen
    File: C;Windowsinusazukuya.dll
    Action taken clean failed:quarantine failed:Access denied

Is this serious and how do i remove it please???? thanks

13 Comments

Banned

restart in safe mode, then run a virus scan

Original Poster

will safe mode enable me to delete it ?please?

Banned

els;7963317

will safe mode enable me to delete it ?please?

yes, thats the idea, you start safe mode by tapping F8 when you restart, choose safe mode

then when its running, start your av to scan, it will pick up stuff and then let you delete it

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware malwarebytes.org/ind…php run it and let it do its stuff.

Original Poster

tried that but same result !? thanks

els;7963605

tried that but same result !? thanks

Even in safe mode ?

Original Poster

yes in safe mode its still says cc windows inusazukuya.dll infected, it was created in 2002 but only accessed recently ?

Just googled "inusazukuya.dll" but comes up with no results is that the correct spelling ?

Banned

i dont suppose its antivirus2010 is it?

ditto1962;7963717

Just googled "inusazukuya.dll" but comes up with no results is that the … Just googled "inusazukuya.dll" but comes up with no results is that the correct spelling ?

Just found that when executed, the Trojan copies itself as the following file:
    %Windir%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].dll

Turn off System Restore and try again

Trojan.Zefarch - Removal
    symantec.com/en/…d=3

Original Poster

ditto1962;7963764

Just found that when executed, the Trojan copies itself as the following … Just found that when executed, the Trojan copies itself as the following file:%Windir%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].dllTurn off System Restore and try againTrojan.Zefarch - Removal http://www.symantec.com/en/uk/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2009-012801-2706-99&tabid=3

Wow guys thanks so much, spelling inusazukuya.dll i couldn't find it when i googled it either
    running malwarebytes! but will try above alos thanks

try system restore. sell it .and buy a mac.

I have this virus on my computer at work and no matter what I do it comes back. I've turned off system restore - deleted any old entries - started in safe mode - ran AV
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406140
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24111
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764166
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27122

See more discussions