Help!!! wall covering for bathroom

hiya, i need some info on wall coverings for new bathroom, i want the waterproof pannel type things that u can get in different colours,i want to know what they are called and where i can get some for a good price and if anyones used them are they any good and easy to put on? thanks jo x



Try B&Q

Original Poster

iv looked on line and cant find em as dont know what they are called


Pebble dash :lol:

shower boards try BnQ or some trading estates hope this helps

I have them and they are great just wipe down occassionaly easy to fit as they tongue and groove
shower boards, but not cheap we paid about £ 80 a board a coupla years ago. try for a sale

Original Poster

just had a look at the pvc cladding and i dont think its that but i like these better now, the one s im talking about are more board type size rather than smaller pannels x thanks tho guys x

This the sort of things you're looking for?

Large range of them here:



Original Poster


This the sort of things you're looking for?Large range of them … This the sort of things you're looking for?Large range of them here:]

yep just like that!! it seems there s loads of different names for them?
thanks for everyones help x jo

Original Poster

and they are planks rather than boards too!!
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846122
    2. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.109
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2336
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764086

    See more discussions