Groups

Help Wanted

Banned
    I am thinking of selling some of my games and would like some advice as to what sort of price to ask and where's best to sell them.

Here's the list so far

DS Games (all boxed with instructions)

Need for Speed Underground
    Star Trek Tactical Assault
    Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest
    Shrek Super Slam
    Scooby Doo Unmasked
    Spongebob & Friends Battle for Volcano Island
    Danny Phantom Urban Jungle
    Sonic Rush
    Lego Star Wars - The Original Trilogy
    Cooking Mama
    New Super Mario Bros
    Spongebob Squarepants The Yellow Avenger
    Animal Crossing
    Bratz Diamondz
    Super Monkey Ball Touch & Roll
    New Zealand Story Revolution
    Tamagotchi Connections
    Warioware - Touched
    Brain Age 2
    42 All-time Classics
    Nintendogs Labradors & Friends
    Mario Kart DS
    Fifa Soccer 06

Xbox 360 (all boxed with instructions)

Need for Speed Carbon
    2006 Fifa World Cup
    EA Sports Fight Night Round 3
    Rokstar Table Tennis
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
    Colin Mcrae Dirt

Xbox (new)

Midway Arcade Treasures 2

I've still got the PS and old GBA games to get through.

10 Comments

i normally compare my games with cex trade prices, then see the cheapest i can find them, and get a price in between the 2

tay1982;1787460

i normally compare my games with cex trade prices, then see the cheapest … i normally compare my games with cex trade prices, then see the cheapest i can find them, and get a price in between the 2

Good advice.

If it helps, this is the site I use to check the current prices you can buy games for: find-dvd.co.uk/vid…spx

nightswimmer;1787501

If it helps, this is the site I use to check the current prices you can … If it helps, this is the site I use to check the current prices you can buy games for: http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/videoGames.aspx

Nice link, rep added

hi there interested in your mario kart for ds how much do you want for it.:)

hi - i'm interested in the following

Shrek Super Slam
    Scooby Doo Unmasked
    Spongebob & Friends Battle for Volcano Island
    Danny Phantom Urban Jungle
    Sonic Rush
    Cooking Mama
    New Super Mario Bros
    Spongebob Squarepants The Yellow Avenger
    Tamagotchi Connections
    Warioware - Touched
    Brain Age 2
    42 All-time Classics
    Nintendogs Labradors & Friends
    Mario Kart DS

Depending obviously on the prices. Can you let me know what you're selling them for either individually or as a bundle. Many thanks

jackstocks2003;1788364

hi there interested in your mario kart for ds how much do you want for … hi there interested in your mario kart for ds how much do you want for it.:)

lrb76;1788877

hi - i'm interested in the followingShrek Super SlamScooby Doo … hi - i'm interested in the followingShrek Super SlamScooby Doo UnmaskedSpongebob & Friends Battle for Volcano IslandDanny Phantom Urban JungleSonic RushCooking MamaNew Super Mario BrosSpongebob Squarepants The Yellow AvengerTamagotchi ConnectionsWarioware - TouchedBrain Age 242 All-time ClassicsNintendogs Labradors & FriendsMario Kart DSDepending obviously on the prices. Can you let me know what you're selling them for either individually or as a bundle. Many thanks

They aren't for sale in this forum. :thumbsup:

The majority you got there are worth at least £8 each,some of them like Nintendogs and the Mario games you can get around £12 for them on here,I bought Super Mario for about £12 of Ryouga a while back.
    You would likely get a bit more on eBay for them than here,however the ending fees on eBay are crazy for comp games,about 9% I think so that might cancel it out. I'd have a serach on eBay and go a cpl quid under what they going for on some of the ones I've not mentioned. I'd pay £10 inc postage for cooking Mama but we already got it now.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks, will check with my friend as she wants a few then post them with prices.

Original Poster Banned

Sneaking around:whistling: You finally found your way out of the airing cupboard:friends:

P.S. This does make sense to someone, honest:oops:

http://www.replay.ru/forum/style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions