Groups

help wanted please

Banned
    hi i sold an item to a member on thursday & they said they would pay money into my account on friday morning,its not in yet & asked bank on friday afternoon & no payment had been made into my account at all .
    i contacted member & they sent this just now
    ""You know that it takes 3-5 days for you to receive the money, Im sure you will not see the money on Monday. Please send the controller on Monday""

should i send the controller or wait until payment is in my account?
    also i sold another item on thursday & payment was made stright away & in my account
    im new to this site so any help would be gratefully recieved
    thanks

27 Comments

i would wait till i got the money if it was me

wait till payment is in , do not be harrassed to mail it, then when payment in send it , if u can wait 3 -5 days for payment they can wait for controller

singer

If you have had negative experience with payment then always get payment first before sending, and no exceptions...that way you wont lose out :thumbsup:

Banned

Wow name and shame the rude member

Original Poster Banned

thanks everyone
    wasnt sure what to do & the member keeps sending messages telling me to post it straightaway

thread?

Original Poster Banned

am i allowed to post show the thread?

u hold till your paid and whoever it is should be ashamed for harrasing a member

singer

mummysangels;5490443

am i allowed to post show the thread?

yes

honey, don't be a too nice, people take kindness for stupidity.

Tell them you'll post the item as soon as the money is in your account x x

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;5490475

honey, don't be a too nice, people take kindness for stupidity. Tell them … honey, don't be a too nice, people take kindness for stupidity. Tell them you'll post the item as soon as the money is in your account x x

thats what i said but they are being quite persistant that i post on monday anyway
    its not for a lot of money but wasnt sure what to do
    thanks for your help everyone:)

mummysangels;5490504

thats what i said but they are being quite persistant that i post on … thats what i said but they are being quite persistant that i post on monday anywayits not for a lot of money but wasnt sure what to dothanks for your help everyone:)

tell them to go to the bank put the money into your account on monday and then you will post on monday, and you will refund the money they send 3-5 days when it hits your account otherwise they can wait, some people are idiots i wonder if they would go in a shop and expect to take goods and expect the shop to wait , you stick to your answer your well within your rights to make them wait :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

thanks SABJ i just got this message from buyer so hopefully it will go in ok
    ""I sent money from Nationwide and your bank is not Nationwide that is why it takes 3-5 days for the payment to clear. I don’t want to upset you, please send the controller when you like""

boothy;5490539

I cant see any thread that you have started where a deal has been … I cant see any thread that you have started where a deal has been struck,however there looks as though there a re a lot of unanswered MOD requests in the threads,perhaps you should deal with them...

Agreed.

mummysangels;5490504

thats what i said but they are being quite persistant that i post on … thats what i said but they are being quite persistant that i post on monday anywayits not for a lot of money but wasnt sure what to dothanks for your help everyone:)

Hon, peeps can be persistent till you stand up to them. Stand your ground

Let us know how it goes.

Original Poster Banned

boothy;5490539

I cant see any thread that you have started where a deal has been … I cant see any thread that you have started where a deal has been struck,however there looks as though there a re a lot of unanswered MOD requests in the threads,perhaps you should deal with them...

i have sent pictures to mods but threads havent been opened yet & thats got nothing to do with this thread

Hold on to the item until payment is cleared and then send it. It's not your fault that the payment hasn't come through yet - don't let them bully you into sending it until payment cleared.

Agreed again Boothy.....is your next post going to say " i love lulu'smammy" so i can agree again lol

Lulu'sMammy;5490572

Agreed

Lots of agreeing today:-D

Lulu'sMammy;5490572

Agreed again Boothy.....is your next post going to say " i love … Agreed again Boothy.....is your next post going to say " i love lulu'smammy" so i can agree again lol

too slow on the edit;-)

Original Poster Banned

hotukdeals.com/ite…er/
    theres the thread
    so where was i breaching the rules then

boothy;5490587

too slow on the edit;-)

Gis chance Love, i'm trying to eat my fajita!! Eeeeesh!

mummysangels;5490590

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/420282/wanted-ps2-controller/theres the … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/420282/wanted-ps2-controller/theres the thread so where was i breaching the rules then

Fair play and apologies,assumed you were selling the item in thread you started not responding to a wanted thread

relevant posts deleted

boothy;5490608

Fair play and apologies,assumed you were selling the item in thread you … Fair play and apologies,assumed you were selling the item in thread you started not responding to a wanted thread

Agreed......lol...sorry :? My new word AGREED.....

make sure the payment has cleared before you send the item, a cheque will take longer.
    Ask yourself 'why are they in such an hurry?'
    maybe to get you to post item before the cheque bounces!
    probably not but you can't be too certain.

OP suspended!

Banned

Thread is now closed as member is temporarily unable to respond. This can be re-opened upon request by the OP.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
    2. Cat Chat76734
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725

See more discussions