Groups
    EXPIRED

Help Wanted - Uk Laptops Ltd

Hi,

I want to order a laptop from this website, but I can't find any reviews on-line. Has anyone used them before and are they any good?

Thanks.

5 Comments

Original Poster

Banned

who is checks out and they are near me, so if you need them doing over just give me a bell.

Been going since 2004.

Never used them though.
    who.is/who…uk/

Original Poster

Thanks for that, i'll let you know if I need their windows doing....!!!

DO NOT USE UK LAPTOPS LTD!! They sent me a VERY duff machine and then when I returned it they tried to charge me £30 for the packaging which I had not opened correctly! PLUS they wanted to charge me for THEIR shipping and refused to pay my return shipping!! I have Trading Standards and my Credit Card company on to them. If I hadn't have done this I might have been OVER £75 OUT OF POCKET which tells me (along with a million other things I don't care to list) there is something very fishy and probably illegal about them. I wonder how many times these duff machines are sent out and innocent folk just pay out and forget it.

LaptopFan

DO NOT USE UK LAPTOPS LTD!! They sent me a VERY duff machine and then … DO NOT USE UK LAPTOPS LTD!! They sent me a VERY duff machine and then when I returned it they tried to charge me £30 for the packaging which I had not opened correctly! PLUS they wanted to charge me for THEIR shipping and refused to pay my return shipping!! I have Trading Standards and my Credit Card company on to them. If I hadn't have done this I might have been OVER £75 OUT OF POCKET which tells me (along with a million other things I don't care to list) there is something very fishy and probably illegal about them. I wonder how many times these duff machines are sent out and innocent folk just pay out and forget it.

Cool story bro.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions