Help wanted with gold ring size

9 replies
Found 5th Mar 2011
Hi people I'm looking at getting a White gold diamond ring (mens) it's a Greek type and 1/3 of the ring has diamonds but it size u I think I need a s? Now if it was to be lowered in size how lower can it be took and can it be done? If it has lots of diamonds on it,
Please help thanks

1. Misc
  2. Gold
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Gold
9 Comments

I have seen them with a seperate smaller band put inside the ring so it fits, you don't need to alter the ring itself

DO the diamonds go all the way around the ring?

I think you can get a clip that sits on the bend so to speak, but saying that, I havent seen them for a while.

Original Poster

They go 1/3 way round these clips etc any links etc for me to look at thanks

Are the diamonds channel set? if so it won't be possible to resize it, I heard them say that on a jewellery shopping channel.

ezinearticles.com/?Resizing-Your-Rings:-Most-Rings-Can-Be-Resized&id=329597
Edited by: "LoveHearts" 5th Mar 2011

Original Poster

Unsure it's like a wedding band with loads of small diamonds round totaling to 1ct

sme24185

Unsure it's like a wedding band with loads of small diamonds round … Unsure it's like a wedding band with loads of small diamonds round totaling to 1ct

Resizing a diamond ring is dependant on how its been set. It can be a problem due to the diamonds becoming then lose and possibly falling out and most Jewellers wll not do it if they know this could happen.

Original Poster

Right thanks

Found this on the web, it's what I mean, but I dont know how trustworthy the site is
viewithere.com/rin…rd/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition55510
    2. Free flights to Europe79
    3. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616

See more discussions