help wanted with powerbanks and a fast chargers from amazon.

Found 20th Mar
heading off on holiday next week.. we have amazon vouchers to spend.. just occurred to me i could do with a decent power bank or two (if right price) and more so

a mains fast charger for them and/or our devices too when we find a plug in airports etc..

as will take our extension that has two usb ports and room for 4 plugs with us..

family of 6 so 10,000 - 20,000 would be ideal... as will get used later in year when camping etc too..

goes without saying quality for a great price is a must

suggestions?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments
I'd normally say Anker or Aukey.
But I've recently had an Aukey power bank fail on me recently, it lost its ability to QC3 for some reason.
I've recently bought an EasyAcc 20,000 mAh QC3 power bank, which has dual input charging which is great.
It charges in 6 hours when connected to two plugs or a twin plug. It can charge up in 4.5 hours if you have to right plugs.
Original Poster
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell14 m ago

I'd normally say Anker or Aukey.But I've recently had an Aukey power bank …I'd normally say Anker or Aukey.But I've recently had an Aukey power bank fail on me recently, it lost its ability to QC3 for some reason.I've recently bought an EasyAcc 20,000 mAh QC3 power bank, which has dual input charging which is great.It charges in 6 hours when connected to two plugs or a twin plug. It can charge up in 4.5 hours if you have to right plugs.

well if they all take that long to charge up.. given those timings.. maybe my cheap 10,000 no so bad then on its single input..
I have 2 anker power banks I use for when I go camping, they have been superb. Can't recommend them enough.
If you want fast charge you'll need to find out which fast charge protocols your devices support. There are a couple of manufacturer specific likes like Qualcomm Quickcharge in addition to the official USB-BC and USB-PD so it's not something that's universally compatible.
Amazon power fast chargers and power fast lead
Just to warn you. Ensure the mah rating is stamped on the device and check airline/local policy before you travel on their maximum permitted mah for them or it may be confiscated by airport staff. This happens a lot in China and is spreading to other countries.

Anker ones are great look for one with IQ it charges my iPhone pretty fast!
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 20th Mar
ANKER
Original Poster
is pisen a good brand? liking this idea as a charger and back up power bank in one.. then just need to add another power bank to it. .. amazon.co.uk/gp/…SVD
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants