Groups

help weight lifting

i got my new gym and my aim is to build my arms up and good advice?
    as im one of them people what expect my arms to be big within a week lol
    any advice
    no funny answers please

12 Comments

eat properly, lots of protien, workout for 1-2 hours a day n take a day off inbetween, u only put the muscle on when your muscles are resting

Banned

stronglifts 5*5

search it
    download it
    do it

Original Poster

ok thanks
    whats the best thing for protien?
    with me only getting gym monday ill be f**ked if i did 1full hr lol

sme24185;5632087

ok thankswhats the best thing for protien? with me only getting gym … ok thankswhats the best thing for protien? with me only getting gym monday ill be f**ked if i did 1full hr lol

best food for protien is basically eggs, but if like me you hate egg then tuna is a good way to go, or chicken :thumbsup: meat is generally high protien :thumbsup:

Banned

dont just chomp down meat

green vegetables are also a good source of protein

like i said, follow stronglifts 5*5 program.

its a good beginner intermediate start up

Original Poster

thanks everyone

Squats and deadlifts, get some natural anabolic action going.

Don't forget that 66% of arm size is due to triceps mass. Only fools grind out biceps curls all day long.

Original Poster

Heavertron;5632800

Squats and deadlifts, get some natural anabolic action going. Don't … Squats and deadlifts, get some natural anabolic action going. Don't forget that 66% of arm size is due to triceps mass. Only fools grind out biceps curls all day long.

lol you lost me here
    what natural anabolics like what?:thumbsup:

Sounds like this may be a a good start for you - the complete idiots guide to weight training. Download for free here:
    ]http//ul…q0w

Its in PDF format, got it from demonoid.com:

Original Poster

thanks
    the gym i have is many for upper body which im aiming for so any good info great thanks

Banned

what he means by natural anabolics is your body testosterone. get them firing!

lol oh and patience is the game..you wont get big in a week...a few months...maybe....eat right :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks i can see a differents but i like fast lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767417
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?67
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180

See more discussions