HELP!! what can i get??

im looking for my o/h's christmas present he wants something he can play with i dont know what to get for him, hes like a big kid , likes gadget type things im at a loss PLEASE HELP!!!

22 Comments

budget??

ipad

PSP / GAMES CONSOLE / IPOD TOUCH / NEW MOBILE /

Original Poster

up to £100 as we will be getting things in the sales too

Original Poster

hes not bothered about a psp. we have xbox, ps3 and wii, he has an ipod touch and got a new phone not long ago. hes so hard to buy for

Rubix cube.

Surely he has something he can play with 1 of the few priviliges of being male.

What about a gaming chair?

Banned

You sound like my wife, I've bought loads for her. Makes me wonder whether she loves me or not

joke...that's what she would be saying if I said it to her.

A Flip HD?

Original Poster

Marty1981

Surely he has something he can play with 1 of the few priviliges of being … Surely he has something he can play with 1 of the few priviliges of being male.What about a gaming chair?

oO

Original Poster

Syzable

A Flip HD?

i tried on amazon £50!! but missed out so im getting him one in the sales

Original Poster

lumoruk

You sound like my wife, I've bought loads for her. Makes me wonder … You sound like my wife, I've bought loads for her. Makes me wonder whether she loves me or not :(joke...that's what she would be saying if I said it to her.

hes got me loads (im very good a dropping hints lol)

beer n chocolate is a pretty safe bet..

Any games he's after for the consoles ?

Original Poster

junkenstein73

beer n chocolate is a pretty safe bet.. :DAny games he's after for the … beer n chocolate is a pretty safe bet.. :DAny games he's after for the consoles ?

erm, only game he wanted was gt5 but i won that on the twitter comp so hes got that but i wanted to get him more than one thing.

uglybeautyqueen

erm, only game he wanted was gt5 but i won that on the twitter comp so … erm, only game he wanted was gt5 but i won that on the twitter comp so hes got that but i wanted to get him more than one thing.

how about a steering wheel to go with gt5 ?,

Original Poster

junkenstein73

how about a steering wheel to go with gt5 ?,

good thinking, still would need to get him a few other bits please keep the ideas coming

a gift voucher to spend on the woman of his choice

Maybe stretch to the xbox Kinect?? No idea if theyre any good though!??
Edited by: "Nikki999" 26th Nov 2010

barky

budget??

Or a parrot maybe?

Take a weekend away somewhere - he can play with you

Have a sneak at his watched items on eBay, its what I do when looking for something to buy dirty gertie.

Original Poster

thanks for the help ive got everything now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…77
    2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185922
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763824
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523397

See more discussions