HELP. What does an infraction do?

Found 22nd Jul 2008
I have just got an infraction for bumping a thread in the FS section, my bad.
What does an infraction do? Is there any restrictions on my account?
Cheers,
Nick

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Bumping a threat

You've probably got 1 infraction point. If you get another before this one expires, you will get a 1 day suspension.

Original Poster

Ah, ok thanks

Yours is just a warning rather than an infraction. A warning does nothing other than remind you of the rules and their importance.

If you make another offence in the for sale or trade forum then it may lead to a one day ban, so make sure you read the rules. If you make a minor offence elsewhere, then you may get another warning (which just serve as a reminder of the rules) or an actual infraction (which carries points - and points mean bans).

It's not anything to worry about, just make sure you've read the rules in for sale and trade.

duckmagicuk2;2581221

Yours is just a warning rather than an infraction. A warning does nothing … Yours is just a warning rather than an infraction. A warning does nothing other than remind you of the rules and their importance.If you make another offence in the for sale or trade forum then it may lead to a one day ban, so make sure you read the rules. If you make a minor offence elsewhere, then you may get another warning (which just serve as a reminder of the rules) or an actual infraction (which carries points - and points mean bans).It's not anything to worry about, just make sure you've read the rules in for sale and trade.

so if you bump a thread and swear in another you'll get 2 warnings but no infraction?

You can no longer do anything, you might as well leave right now, j/k.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. black friday dates for halfords55
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313897
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769654
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247679

See more discussions