Help, what is the cheapest way....

Found 6th Mar 2009
.......to send a snooker cue and case in the UK?
The length is around 4 ft
weight around 4kg

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Original Poster

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/ronnie001.jpg

don't know, but I like your table.

saw it in half?

My son sent a snowboard via Interparcel and said that it was both inexpensive and uncomplicated to do. I've never used them but I trust his opinion. Worth looking into?

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4567962

don't know, but I like your table.

bloody dear
addyliver;4567971

saw it in half?

already 2 piece
Afterburner;4567984

My son sent a snowboard via Interparcel and said that it was both … My son sent a snowboard via Interparcel and said that it was both inexpensive and uncomplicated to do. I've never used them but I trust his opinion. Worth looking into?

thanks, will have a gander

Need a bloody good runup though!

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4752/img04.jpg

parcel2go, very cheap (less than £8) and good service, go through a cashback site to save even more

I agree parcel2go are good : )

Original Poster

Emmamed;4568499

parcel2go, very cheap (less than £8) and good service, go through a … parcel2go, very cheap (less than £8) and good service, go through a cashback site to save even more

*katie*;4568571

I agree parcel2go are good : )

many thanks

interparcel.com/quote/

£6.99 plus Vat with UPS booked through Interparcel.

just look at the tags for this thread (and no I didn't contribute)...its been totally owned beyond belief!

Interparcel looks like a good bet...insure it if you care about it as well (not sure if that comes as standard up to a certain amount) else the javelin method is just as valid.

£6.85 standard parcels at the post office, otherwise Parcel 2 Go will be the cheapest, £6.79+VAT and £5 cashback via Cashback Kings

I think *katie* is naughty

donnydude;4569148

I think *katie* is naughty

lol how am i naughty!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text