[HELP] what paint to go with this teal majestic wallpaper? want to surprise mum :(

Found 19th Aug 2015
Mum is away, She loves colours like teal, I've been banging my head looking for paint but I just can't seem to like something

Please, I would really appreciate some help...

Here is the wallpaper: grahambrown.com/uk/…tic
Community Updates
AskPaintWallpaper
11 Comments
Beautiful wallpaper! I would go for a nice cream not too dark, a rich creamy cream if that makes sense
smcg123

Beautiful wallpaper! I would go for a nice cream not too dark, a rich … Beautiful wallpaper! I would go for a nice cream not too dark, a rich creamy cream if that makes sense

paintLike this maybe
Does your Mum own a restaurant?
We have the dulux teal paint and used monument grey. Look under living room For teal facade and monument grey. Don't trust cheaper brand paint though. It has taken 7 coats of b and q colours range to cover a magnolia wall. Always use a decent brand.

dulux city getaway
Can you match a colour to settee or carpet? Dulux can colour match
If you look at the other picks there's a few colours that go... beige/gold, greens (on the bed), teal on the woodwork, cerise or violet, or even salmon. You've got a lot of choices, all of which will look good (I personally like the green)
We had similar paper and went for a pale gold
I have this wallpaper have had for 2 years plus, we have a creamy yellow I love it!! Would you like me to upload a picture
Have a look at the dulux heritage colours range
How big is the room and does it have a lot of natural light through it?
I went for delicate cream at the end thank you so much for your input - it looks great ^_^
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants