Groups

Help: What software to burn AVI to DVD?

Hello peeps - I'm pulling my hair out with Nero, can't for the love of me get the fekin thing to create a DVD from an AVI. (Using version 7).

Does any kind soul have any other suggestions?
    I've googled the question and have a minefield of answers.

What do you use? (Windows XP)

Thanks in advance!

17 Comments

i use toast titanium.

Banned

kippy;2918176

i use toast titanium.

I buy all my DVDs 'cos I'm a good boy! :w00t:

Original Poster

Well Guv, there's a good boy you are, unfortunately you will not be able to buy this DVD as I've produced it myself, but you are more than welcome to buy a copy off me if you'd like.

Its my Holiday DVD from this year - I'm sure you'll love it. :o)

Banned

antdav;2918200

Well Guv, there's a good boy you are, unfortunately you will not be able … Well Guv, there's a good boy you are, unfortunately you will not be able to buy this DVD as I've produced it myself, but you are more than welcome to buy a copy off me if you'd like.Its my Holiday DVD from this year - I'm sure you'll love it. :o)

Sounds cool! How much? :-D

(PS Hope you edit out all the naughty bits!!!!)

Banned

]Have a go with this. Not used it but at least its free!

"Power To Go" will write avi. files to dvd.

Banned

guv;2918203

Sounds cool! How much? :-D(PS Hope you edit out all the naughty bits!!!!)

Nahh, leave them in and we'll all buy a copy! :-D

Original Poster

Well I was thinking of mass producing it (when I find as fekin solution to my burning problems) and contacting Bickpockets to see if they could offer it on the next Boffer! :o)

Banned

antdav;2918225

Well I was thinking of mass producing it and contacting Bickpockets to … Well I was thinking of mass producing it and contacting Bickpockets to see if they could offer it on the next Boffer! :o)

That's not so good! Is it going to be that bad!!!! :p:w00t:

ConvertXtoDVD is simple and a piece of .... to use - never had a problem and i am always doing avi to dvd

guv;2918218

]Have a go with this. Not used it but at least its free!

Cheers guv.

Always nice to get free software.

Repped

Original Poster

OK - Thanks everyone for the suggestions,
    The DVD software tips were good too LOL!

Repped all that helped!

Cheers 'n' Beers

guv;2918191

I buy all my DVDs 'cos I'm a good boy! :w00t:

excuse me it's easy for you to label everyone the same ... but i happen to work in film/AV and have to digitise our HD files so before you paint everyone the same brushstroke i suggest you check the facts out first, silly.

mchammer;2918244

ConvertXtoDVD is simple and a piece of .... to use - never had a problem … ConvertXtoDVD is simple and a piece of .... to use - never had a problem and i am always doing avi to dvd

I use convert X or cucusoft - never had a problem

Banned

kippy;2918351

excuse me it's easy for you to label everyone the same ... but i happen … excuse me it's easy for you to label everyone the same ... but i happen to work in film/AV and have to digitise our HD files so before you paint everyone the same brushstroke i suggest you check the facts out first, silly.

oooh I want your job Kippy:x

Banned

kippy;2918351

excuse me it's easy for you to label everyone the same ... but i happen … excuse me it's easy for you to label everyone the same ... but i happen to work in film/AV and have to digitise our HD files so before you paint everyone the same brushstroke i suggest you check the facts out first, silly.

Hehe. I hope you don't use titanium toast to do it!!! :w00t:

nope we have other hi-tech ways of doing it but for the ease of watching it on dvd anywhere ... toast is useful for ease/simplicity and it's convenient for the quick job/shorts/rushes ...

speaking of films, i watched Pineapple Express at the preview tonight and it was hilarious ... and about weed! talk about legal and illegal stuff ...

odb, u can have my job ... when i've made enough money and go travelling around the world m8! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions