help what to buy fiance for valentines????

anyone know what i can buy my other half for valentines. he is 28 and got every gadget you can think of. also something quite cheap, im not tight its just watching the pennys as we are saving up for a house. thanks in advance

20 Comments

Banned

give him a cheque to put in your joint account

Original Poster

sassie;7831337

give him a cheque to put in your joint account

lol, :thumbsup:

Banned

it will get you your house quicker, valentines is just another money making idea, just both agree to put an amount in your saving pot

A single red rose? Only £1 in Asda

Go and get yourself a wee undies set, Asda had some pretty cheap.

Original Poster

sassie;7831350

it will get you your house quicker, valentines is just another money … it will get you your house quicker, valentines is just another money making idea, just both agree to put an amount in your saving pot

yea thats what i wanted to do but he has gone to buy me a £100 watch which i dont really need i got hundreds of watches. would it be ungrateful to take it back for a refund?

Banned

bargain buyer;7831376

yea thats what i wanted to do but he has gone to buy me a £100 watch … yea thats what i wanted to do but he has gone to buy me a £100 watch which i dont really need i got hundreds of watches. would it be ungrateful to take it back for a refund?

OMG what a waste, take it back, give him a slap, and tell him you want a house not a bloody watch

Original Poster

it was his bday yesterday aswell lol

left it a bit late aint ya lol

bargain buyer;7831376

yea thats what i wanted to do but he has gone to buy me a £100 watch … yea thats what i wanted to do but he has gone to buy me a £100 watch which i dont really need i got hundreds of watches. would it be ungrateful to take it back for a refund?

No! Explain to him while you love the watch and its a lovely gesture, you would much rather put the £100 to the deposit for the house and would he mind?

Original Poster

sassie;7831395

OMG what a waste, take it back, give him a slap, and tell him you want a … OMG what a waste, take it back, give him a slap, and tell him you want a house not a bloody watch

i know i hate birthdays xmas etc because i know he would have spends loads of money on things i dont really need

Banned

bargain buyer;7831415

i know i hate birthdays xmas etc because i know he would have spends … i know i hate birthdays xmas etc because i know he would have spends loads of money on things i dont really need

it must be frustrating, explain to him that the gifts may be lovely but they are things you just dont need, or just keep taking the things back, he will soon get the message, good luck in getting a new home

A matching set for yourself and then to show it to him, strip for him. lol

Cheap, effective ;-) and you get new undies, and he has a good night lol

Banned

Just have a nicer meal tomorrow.

I might go to M&S tomorrow.

DLM;7831445

Just have a nicer meal tomorrow.I might go to M&S tomorrow.

M&S was mental today, everyone falling over themselves to get things from the £20 dine in menu, half the stuff was missing.

Original Poster

DLM;7831445

Just have a nicer meal tomorrow.I might go to M&S tomorrow.

yea think i will just cook him a meal and buy him a few beers lol.

Banned

AshleyRFC;7831537

M&S was mental today, everyone falling over themselves to get things from … M&S was mental today, everyone falling over themselves to get things from the £20 dine in menu, half the stuff was missing.

Most of M&S food is nice so we will just have to get other things or a chinese takeaway because it is chinese new year tomorrow also :thumbsup:

Banned

bargain buyer;7831548

yea think i will just cook him a meal and buy him a few beers lol.

Sounds good to me.

Less hassle.

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach :thumbsup:

Original Poster

:

Latinosharkey;7831427

A matching set for yourself and then to show it to him, strip for him. … A matching set for yourself and then to show it to him, strip for him. lolCheap, effective ;-) and you get new undies, and he has a good night lol

cheeky

Latinosharkey;7831427

A matching set for yourself and then to show it to him, strip for him. … A matching set for yourself and then to show it to him, strip for him. lolCheap, effective ;-) and you get new undies, and he has a good night lol

You clearly didn't see that they aren't married yet so they cant be having sexy time yet :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763973
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders67
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213594
    4. Ebid over Ebay11

See more discussions