Groups

Help - what to get OH for her birthday

What do you get someone who has everything?

In the past 2 years she has already had an Ipod, Laptop, new phone,car, car sound system, pandora bracelet and thomas sabo bracelet.

Help!

46 Comments

think she's had enough mate

surprise trip to Rome - Paris is soooo passe:-D

I'm in a similar position, OH had netbook, sat nav and Radley handbag for her birthday in April, Last year had car and iphone.

Radley handbags are well received if she's into that sort of thing, nice perfume or perhaps a weekend away for you both. Sometimes you have to keep it simple!!

Or as other post said, try Florence, it's magical.

my wife loves Mulberry

Original Poster

shes more into Guess and Pauls Boutique handbags, and shes had both.

keep the ideas coming

Repped above

god my OH needs to read this :w00t:

what about a spa day for her and a friend? maybe get their hair done go for a meal etc, or you could go with her! or a nice BIG diamond ring (oh wait thats on my list!)

leilahfun;8848773

god my OH needs to read this :w00t:

same here lol

weekend in London with a westend show and slap up meal.

Original Poster

leilahfun and kristy - get them to email me i will whip them into shape!

Original Poster

leilahfun;8848783

weekend in London with a westend show and slap up meal.

so take her to see Les Mis
    Then take her out for Dinner
    then slap her up?

sounds like shes had her supply of gifts for the next few years in advance mate.

treat yourself or buy her a PS3.

Richard S;8848793

it's my own fault really as i never ask or tell him anything, while he walks around with a very nice Tag and not a cheap one :roll:

Richard S;8848793

I have no hope its a gene fault, his dad is worse lol.

Original Poster

jinjernuts;8848804

sounds like shes had her supply of gifts for the next few years in … sounds like shes had her supply of gifts for the next few years in advance mate.treat yourself or buy her a PS3.

she bought me a 360 and a 37 inch TV lol so PS3 would be no use to either of us

Richard S;8848800

so take her to see Les MisThen take her out for Dinnerthen slap her up?

what you do in the bedroom should be kept to yourself :whistling:

Original Poster

leilahfun;8848819

what you do in the bedroom should be kept to yourself :whistling:

why does she insist on setting up the webcam then!

Richard S;8848854

why does she insist on setting up the webcam then!

:lol:

Sounds like jewellry then.

Nice diamonmd pendant,

Swarovski Crystal do some nice things.

What age is she?

Original Poster

m00bs;8848893

Sounds like jewellry then. Nice diamonmd pendant, Swarovski Crystal do … Sounds like jewellry then. Nice diamonmd pendant, Swarovski Crystal do some nice things.What age is she?

she will be 20

oh and shes not a huge fan of necklaces

are you married / engaged ?? if not sounds like you could buy her a nice big diamoned engament ring

What about an item of jewellery.
    Treat her to a photoshoot.
    Hire out a cottage for her and the girls to enjoy
    Buy her tickets to a festival this year.

x

Original Poster

leilahfun;8848910

are you married / engaged ?? if not sounds like you could buy her a … are you married / engaged ?? if not sounds like you could buy her a nice big diamoned engament ring

her mum would remove my wedding vegetables

Original Poster

emmalampkin;8848921

What about an item of jewellery.Treat her to a photoshoot.Hire out a … What about an item of jewellery.Treat her to a photoshoot.Hire out a cottage for her and the girls to enjoyBuy her tickets to a festival this year.x

jewellery is sounding like the best option
    photoshoot of me and her sounds good too
    festival wouldnt be her idea of fun, mud is the enemy, so festivals i go with mates and leave her to go shopping haha

Thanks for the advice everyone, Rep coming

Richard S;8848901

she will be 20oh and shes not a huge fan of necklaces

Oh, 20 - she has done well then, I'm a little more senior than that - I can see where the pauls boutique comes from (having two 20 year old step daughters )

How about Benefit make-up?

Richard S;8848927

her mum would remove my wedding vegetables

lol

Maybe something with some thought that might mean something to her. What does she enjoy? What is her favourite food? What's her favourite place? Would she enjoy a photo-book of all the phases and happy moments of her life? Organise a trip that encompasses things that she enjoys. It seems you just buy each other random expensive electronics, with no real creativity or love put into it. Of course you both could be gadget junkies and another electronic device is heaven.

Original Poster

m00bs;8848941

Oh, 20 - she has done well then, I'm a little more senior than that - I … Oh, 20 - she has done well then, I'm a little more senior than that - I can see where the pauls boutique comes from (having two 20 year old step daughters )How about Benefit make-up?

shes a beauty therapist so make up is her area

If she has loads of stuff then you might be better getting her an experience gift such as those offered by ]Virgin or ]Intotheblue.

Are there no gigs of any bands she likes coming up soon? Been to loads at the O2 good place to get to driving and NO mud or potaloos lol. [url]www.seetickets.com[/url] is a good site much better to use than ticketmaster!

Richard S;8848816

What do you get someone who has everything?

Antibiotics :thumbsup:

Original Poster

leilahfun;8849021

Are there no gigs of any bands she likes coming up soon? Been to loads at … Are there no gigs of any bands she likes coming up soon? Been to loads at the O2 good place to get to driving and NO mud or potaloos lol. [url]www.seetickets.com[/url] is a good site much better to use than ticketmaster!

good idea!!

shame i cant rep you again

also - more than 30 posts in 45 mins i must be runnin da misk

similar situation been with my gf 10 years bought her everything and totally struggling this year

what about paying for her to get her hair done at an upmarket hair dressers?
    or a shopping trip?

Banned

a log cabin.........just make sure you get planning permission first:lol:

I had the same problem, in the end, I bought her a token gift (xbox game) and took her shopping for maternity clothes. She was happy so I lived to tell the tale. [SIZE=1]I'm screwed next year[/SIZE]

Original Poster

ctuk;8849357

I had the same problem, in the end, I bought her a token gift (xbox game) … I had the same problem, in the end, I bought her a token gift (xbox game) and took her shopping for maternity clothes. She was happy so I lived to tell the tale. [SIZE=1]I'm screwed next year[/SIZE]

so i should give her pregnancy this year?

and maternity clothes for xmas

Richard S;8849407

so i should give her pregnancy this year?and maternity clothes for xmas

lol, buy her a lame gesture and take her shopping

Richard S;8849407

so i should give her pregnancy this year?and maternity clothes for xmas

:lol: that tickled me

Does she have a favourite chef...how about a cookery course with them or a trip to one of their restaurants?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions