Help!! What wii games for a 6yr old girl, any recommendations?

Banned 26 replies
Found 17th Sep 2008
I've just bought a wii for christmas, i've got wii play, wii sports, mario kart and pre ordered fun park from play for 9.99.But i'm not sure what else to get?
Can anyone help? anyone with children who love certain games?
Thank you, it'll be a great help, there's so much to choose from!

26 Comments

Carnival Games. My 8yr old and 5 yr old love it.

Original Poster Banned

Hi, thank you, i was looking a carnival games, but fun park is along the same lines really

Banned

wow you can add to this at a later date - lol

jensmum;2988122

Hi, thank you, i was looking a carnival games, but fun park is along the … Hi, thank you, i was looking a carnival games, but fun park is along the same lines really

Don't know that one.

mario party 8 & sonic & mario olympics :thumbsup:

Banned

wii fit games are excellent :thumbsup: but then you'd need to get a wii fit

My 6yr old loves the heading game

Original Poster Banned

thanks everyone, i'm looking for something around the lines of banjokazooi for the N64, she loves this.
A platform game that isn't too hard,
thanks

To be honest, I would only buy 1 or 2 games to start off with, unless you get them for a "Never to repeated again" price.

my daughter loves go diego go and spongebob.

Foosball Chum;2988150

wii fit games are excellent :thumbsup: but then you'd need to get a wii … wii fit games are excellent :thumbsup: but then you'd need to get a wii fitMy 6yr old loves the heading game

my 5year old loves the jogging one, he does the longest distance which he runs not jogs which makes his character trip up all the time & takes him about 15mins :lol: he's covered in sweat when he's finished but still wants to do it again straight after :w00t:

greyparrot;2988182

my daughter loves go diego go and spongebob.

oh forgot about diego my youngest loves that

I've heard good things about Zak and Wiki but I haven't got round to playing it yet so don't know how good it will be and if they are too young for it

Banned

cheerleader;2988243

my 5year old loves the jogging one, he does the longest distance which he … my 5year old loves the jogging one, he does the longest distance which he runs not jogs which makes his character trip up all the time & takes him about 15mins :lol: he's covered in sweat when he's finished but still wants to do it again straight after :w00t:

awww bless, my mate has the wii fit and reckons its brill

my little guy is having a wii for xmas and i got him the mario cart and sonic at the olympics (£15 each from morrisons) and that is enough for now, when they had the ds and loads of games he never really played them for long because he just kept flipping between them, although now hes a wee bit older he is better, but i dont think its worth getting loads of games till they are really fed up of the ones they have already got

Original Poster Banned

thanks, not going to be wii fit yet, i'll have a look at diego, she likes playing that online even tho she doesn't watch it much.

Original Poster Banned

natversion1;2988261

I've heard good things about Zak and Wiki but I haven't got round to … I've heard good things about Zak and Wiki but I haven't got round to playing it yet so don't know how good it will be and if they are too young for it

Thanks, this was on hotdeals, i'll have to see if i can get hold of one for a similar price

sassie;2988265

awww bless, my mate has the wii fit and reckons its brillmy little guy is … awww bless, my mate has the wii fit and reckons its brillmy little guy is having a wii for xmas and i got him the mario cart and sonic at the olympics (£15 each from morrisons) and that is enough for now, when they had the ds and loads of games he never really played them for long because he just kept flipping between them, although now hes a wee bit older he is better, but i dont think its worth getting loads of games till they are really fed up of the ones they have already got

i couldn't even tell you how many wii games my boys have now :lol: most of them i have got when seen a really cheap price. the only ones i paid quite a bit for were all the marios ( mario party 8 ,mario & sonic olympics & mario kart) as we got them when they very first came out....
my boys love the ben 10 game but constantly argue when they play that so i make them switch it off :lol:

Banned

does anyone have the accessoires thing it sits on? like a charger thing? any good?

Banned

sassie;2988469

does anyone have the accessoires thing it sits on? like a charger thing? … does anyone have the accessoires thing it sits on? like a charger thing? any good?

Do you mean the stand, or like a charging base

sassie;2988469

does anyone have the accessoires thing it sits on? like a charger thing? … does anyone have the accessoires thing it sits on? like a charger thing? any good?

If you mean this:

dealextreme.com/det…173

I don't think it's worth it personally, would stick with the rechargeable battery pack:

dealextreme.com/det…333

The Wii doesn't run hot, so cooling it is not necessary.

For those getting a Wii, the essentials I would recommend are an extra Wii mote and nuchuck and a charging station.

Banned

Foosball Chum;2988502

Do you mean the stand, or like a charging base

the stand thingie, i like the idea of the charging stand all in one, but belive you have to remove skins to keep them in there

Banned

thesaint;2988536

If you mean this:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7173I don't … If you mean this:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7173I don't think it's worth it personally, would stick with the rechargeable battery pack:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3333The Wii doesn't run hot, so cooling it is not necessary.For those getting a Wii, the essentials I would recommend are an extra Wii mote and nuchuck and a charging station.

meant a stand for the wii itself, as both of the baove need the skins removing, although thinking about it you gonna have to remove the skins to get normal batteries out - lol

I bought my 6yo daughter the Disney Princess game (£13 in Sainsburys at the moment) and bought EA playground (£8 odd on here somewhere) for all of us.

Apart from that, my 2 play Wii Sports most

Original Poster Banned

megalomaniac;2988715

Boom Blox: http://www.electronicarts.co.uk/games/13595,gen/ Reviews well … Boom Blox: http://www.electronicarts.co.uk/games/13595,gen/ Reviews well and rated for ages 3+

Thanks, sounds good

Original Poster Banned

Mrs.Z;2991270

I bought my 6yo daughter the Disney Princess game (£13 in Sainsburys at … I bought my 6yo daughter the Disney Princess game (£13 in Sainsburys at the moment) and bought EA playground (£8 odd on here somewhere) for all of us.Apart from that, my 2 play Wii Sports most

Never thought of disney princess, even though i pegged the bedding out today! i'll have a little look online, thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Got deigo today from asda for 14.00, she loves playing the games online, so hopefully it'll go down well
thanks everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions