Groups

Help! Where can I find classic quotes from TV shows to download and put on my mobile phone?

Hiya to all my friends here at HUKD, if you can help me I would be soooooooo grateful.
    I've been looking for a long time now, sites where you can download to your pc quotes or sayings from classic tv shows such as The Sweeney, The Professionals, Minder, Life on mars and Ashes to Ashes - I think Philip Glenister is a god and damn good looking!!!
    So if any pals out there can help me out - thankyou very much xoxoxoxo
    mmmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

4 Comments

I usually google, otherwise, if you can get the programme onto your computer, download this: [url]www.dvd-mp3.org[/url]

Original Poster

RickyBobby;2162813

I usually google, otherwise, if you can get the programme onto your … I usually google, otherwise, if you can get the programme onto your computer, download this: [url]www.dvd-mp3.org[/url]

Have you used it before? Is it easy to use?

Not yet, but it came highly reccomended. I'm installing it this weekend so I'll let you know :thumbsup:

Original Poster

RickyBobby;2163103

Not yet, but it came highly reccomended. I'm installing it this weekend … Not yet, but it came highly reccomended. I'm installing it this weekend so I'll let you know :thumbsup:

Just installed it now just need to download some programmes.
    Let me know how you get on. Thanks :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844477
      2. Fifa 18 web app Now active.22
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1824
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826355
      5. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767243

See more discussions