Groups

Help - Where do I find free ebook downloads?

Struggling to find sites to download free ebooks. Don't seem to have anything I want!? Anyone got any suggestions of good sites to use?

7 Comments

the freebies section often has free downloads for kindle from amazon

Original Poster

barky

the freebies section often has free downloads for kindle from amazon

Yes, I know, but what I want to find is a site (free or cheap) where I can find the books I want to read.
    I don't reallt want the latest releases, just books by the likes of Mandasue Heller, Martina Cole etc

Warez-bb (_;)

karagh

Yes, I know, but what I want to find is a site (free or cheap) where I … Yes, I know, but what I want to find is a site (free or cheap) where I can find the books I want to read.I don't reallt want the latest releases, just books by the likes of Mandasue Heller, Martina Cole etc

They're not available for free legally.......
    Edited by: "sancho1983" 18th Apr 2011

souljacker

Warez-bb (_;)

thanks for that, just got a kindle and now have a number of books to red thanks to you. Don't really know what I'm doing but have muddled through and managed to get some great books, so thanks.

janey70

epubbud.com

I think the op might be sorted now, why bump a thread over a year old??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow922
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876397
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543

See more discussions