Groups

Help! Which 32" LED TV Should I Choose?

OK, I have spent a few days doing research & have reached the point where I have 3 LED Backlit TV's from 3 different manufacturers to choose from.

They have all received great reviews on Amazon & Reevoo.

Now I need help from the HUKD community to decide which to purchase.

1) SONY Bravia KDL-32EX603U

Pro's: iPlayer & Youtube access, 3% (£15) Quidco, Collect @ Store.

Con's: Depth = 73mm, Retailer is PC World, only 50hz

Price: £499.99

Link: pcworld.co.uk/gbu…-50

2) LG 32LE5900

Pro's: 100hz, 40mm thin, Youtube, Amazon reviewer states it's the best of the three.

Con's: Overall the most expensive.

Price: £507.80

Link: amazon.co.uk/LG-…ics

3) Samsung UE32C5800

Pro's: 30mm thin!, £50 cashback (mail redemption)

Con's: Initially the most expensive, only 50hz

Price: £519.99

Link: amazon.co.uk/Sam…mtd

Thanks for looking

6 Comments

you can pick up the KDL-32EX703 in most sony centres for about £599 including a trade in offer....thats 100hz as well and 5* review in what hifi!! Lovely tv!!

Original Poster

Thanks for the info, but I wouldn't be able to stretch to £600.
    I have already increased my previous budget of £400 to approx £500.

K1LLER HORNET

I wouldn't be able to stretch to £600.I have already increased my … I wouldn't be able to stretch to £600.I have already increased my previous budget of £400.

ah ok! no probs....just thought it was worth a shout! good tv! deffo get 100hz if ur gonna get a tv though!

If you've done all the research choose the one that suits your needs best.

Original Poster

@ stephen2k5

In that case, I will be leaning more towards the LG as it has 100hz & is within my price range.
    Thx again.

@ notts6501

I'm just looking to see what others say & in case I have overlooked anything.
    +£500 is a lot of money to me & I just don't want to go & spend it without properly looking into each product.

K1LLER HORNET

@ stephen2k5In that case, I will be leaning more towards the LG as it has … @ stephen2k5In that case, I will be leaning more towards the LG as it has 100hz & is within my price range.Thx again.@ notts6501I'm just looking to see what others say & in case I have overlooked anything.+£500 is a lot of money to me & I just don't want to go & spend it without properly looking into each product.

also, search for review on the models you are interested in. whathifi and other places review tv's regularly so will give you a clearer picture of whats will be good and bad about each one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions