Expired

help which credit card

6 replies
Found 12th Nov 2009
hi can someone tell me which credit card is best,after getting stung by cdiscount going under an i had paid with debit card ,i decided its best to get credit card as i shop online regulary can any1 tell me are all credit cards covered by this sort of thing ie companys going under,i was looking at the tesco credit card any1 know if there any good or got any better suggestions thanks.

5 Comments

I have a tesco credit card - and it's fantastic for building up all the clubcard points and converting them into holidays/days outs/meals out. I pay off in full each month so I don't know what thye;re like for interest rates etc but if you're intending to pay off each month then I highly recommend

Original Poster

:thumbsup:thanks for that yes i do intend to pay straight off never had a cc b4 as i dont have if i cant afford ,just wanted for online security purposes do you know if they all cover this sort of thing thanks

bluedave;6871468

I have a tesco credit card - and it's fantastic for building up all the … I have a tesco credit card - and it's fantastic for building up all the clubcard points and converting them into holidays/days outs/meals out. I pay off in full each month so I don't know what thye;re like for interest rates etc but if you're intending to pay off each month then I highly recommend

DAKOTA4;6871566

:thumbsup:thanks for that yes i do intend to pay straight off never had … :thumbsup:thanks for that yes i do intend to pay straight off never had a cc b4 as i dont have if i cant afford ,just wanted for online security purposes do you know if they all cover this sort of thing thanks

All credit cards have this protection due to the consumer credit act of 1974(from memory).

You can go to moneysupermarket who will compare credit cards through your exquifax credit file but will not be recordered so no footprint left. It will ask you for a few details like age postcode etc

Most companies try and sell you additional insurance and such, but you don't actually need it, so when they call you can just say no.
I got a Barclaycard Goldfish Card as they were offering £30 High Street Vouchers at the time! =D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69750
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    3. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11
    4. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…44

See more discussions