HELP! Which mobile to choose?

Posted 12th Feb
Help, please... anyone...

Any thoughts on which I should get (it's a works phone so, cost isn't a factor to me)...

iPhone 11 Pro
galaxy S20+
Huawei P30 Pro

I haven't had an iPhone since a 4S, and been using Android every since but the camera has me tempted this time.

I've hated my Galaxy S9 as camera is dire and battery life is useless, but after saying I wouldn't touch another Galaxy I'm here considering it and is probably front runner.

Finally my Mrs has a P20 Pro and is a phenomenal phone, amazing battery life, superb photos but future updates is a little concerning and as it's far cheaper, feel like I'm not getting value (a colleague has already received his iPhone 11 Pro) although a free watch would be nice.

totally totally confused. 1st world problems!

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
iPhone all the way
S20+ best phone in the list easily, but if cost isn't a factor get an S20 Ultra or Z Flip. Wait a few weeks for hype to die down, once phone is released on general sale it will drop in price.

iPhone only if you like iOS, if you aren't bothered try to avoid buying one and getting locked into the ecosystem.

P30 Pro is a good phone if you like EMUI, but Samsung's One UI is way better.
Edited by: "jamie15" 12th Feb
jamie1512/02/2020 19:40

S20+ best phone in the list easily, but if cost isn't a factor get an S20 …S20+ best phone in the list easily, but if cost isn't a factor get an S20 Ultra or Z Flip. Wait a few weeks for hype to die down, once phone is released on general sale it will drop in price.iPhone only if you like iOS, if you aren't bothered try to avoid buying one and getting locked into the ecosystem.P30 Pro is a good phone if you like EMUI, but Samsung's One UI is way better.

I say cost isn't a factor...but the boss might get a bit p***ed off if he notices my contact is £70 a month. I do want the ultra, though in the body of the +. Think 6.9" is just too big...note 10+ felt too big at 6.8".
Edited by: "TheRealJoycey" 12th Feb
They are all good phones for different reasons, I don’t think you will be disappointed with any off them. personally I like iOS it does everything I need on a phone, plus apple update for 5-6 years which factors in for me as I always give my old phone to my mother. But it also keeps resale value better if you were to sell in two years.. I would say 90% of my friends are on iOS and all my family so it makes more sense for me, with iMessage, FaceTime, family share...

if your use to android maybe you would be better off staying with them, you know the os and will already have paid apps..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants