Groups

Help Why doesnt my Gamecube Controller work on the wii for Virtual Console Games?

As per title help required please

10 Comments

When you buy the games doesn't it specify which controllers will work with them? Did you make sure that it should work?

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5128407

When you buy the games doesn't it specify which controllers will work … When you buy the games doesn't it specify which controllers will work with them? Did you make sure that it should work?

yeah it said classic and gamecube controller. Game is Zelda Majoras Mask

ateague619;5128441

yeah it said classic and gamecube controller. Game is Zelda Majoras Mask

ah, then... ermmm.... hmmm... lol

the controller does work yes?

can't think of anything else, sorry... lol

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5128577

ah, then... ermmm.... hmmm... lolthe controller does work yes?can't think … ah, then... ermmm.... hmmm... lolthe controller does work yes?can't think of anything else, sorry... lol

Done some info and I think its becasue I have a third party gamecube controller. Can anyone confirm if this has happened to them? Cheers

You didnt pay for the did you?

Original Poster

RuthIess;5128834

You didnt pay for the did you?

Pay for what sorry mate?

ateague619;5128845

Pay for what sorry mate?

The game.

Original Poster

why is that?

ateague619;5128918

why is that?

There all free mate, don't worry about it just get a different one and move on!

Original Poster

RuthIess;5129473

There all free mate, don't worry about it just get a different one and … There all free mate, don't worry about it just get a different one and move on!

Sounds like riddles to me ?????? Explain yourself
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944506
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767336
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.55
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2135

See more discussions