Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP_Wireless Alarm System for 3 bedroom house please urgent?

Hi, could anyone help please I am in need of a wireless alarm system for my gran's house with is a 3 bedroom 2 living room house.

Its urgent as my gran's broken her leg and is in hospital at the moment.

Any help thanks in advance!

9 Comments

ebay normally has some cheap yale sets, they are really easy to set up too

15mins left if your quick :thumbsup:

heres b + q online - better if you go to store though as you can get better deals - open at 7 in morning]http//ww…lse

Original Poster

leemole101;6222530

ebay normally has some cheap yale sets, they are really easy to set up … ebay normally has some cheap yale sets, they are really easy to set up too22047651650415mins left if your quick :thumbsup:

Thanks for the post

is Friedland Yale? is that the best make to go for then?:thumbsup:

Original Poster

also we could do with one that phones to say it has gone off as we dont live close as would nt no?

thanks

Ive had the BT Home monitoring system in each of the houses ive owned and its very easy to fit and works very well, also rings you to say its gone off.
    Last one I bought was from saverstore but it was cheaper than this so worth a look around if any good to you.
    saverstore.com/pro…000

I have been installing intruder alarms for 25 years and if you would like to instal a wireless system then the visonic powermax is the way to go.I have fitted a few dozen of these and they are very reliable.Can be programmed to trigger a dialler and many other facilities and add ons.

Original Poster

keithcrewe;6223212

I have been installing intruder alarms for 25 years and if you would like … I have been installing intruder alarms for 25 years and if you would like to instal a wireless system then the visonic powermax is the way to go.I have fitted a few dozen of these and they are very reliable.Can be programmed to trigger a dialler and many other facilities and add ons.

im having a look on ebay thanks for the post!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

keithcrewe;6223212

I have been installing intruder alarms for 25 years and if you would like … I have been installing intruder alarms for 25 years and if you would like to instal a wireless system then the visonic powermax is the way to go.I have fitted a few dozen of these and they are very reliable.Can be programmed to trigger a dialler and many other facilities and add ons.

is it worth spending more? for a brand?

Original Poster

it seems u can get systems for cheap is it the old case of you pay for what you get?

there seems a large difference in price
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 4K tv with HDR good deal?11
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111213
      3. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
      4. Biscuit addiction1954

See more discussions