Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with 2.5-inch Multimedia USB 2.0 Hard Disk PMP Player 2.5"hard drive?

Hi need some help i bought this item dealextreme.com/det…823 but dont know where to get a decent 2.5"hard drive to put in it anything over 40gb would be great.
    Hope you can help me if im honest havnt got a clue to what to look for.Any help would be more than welcome Thanx.

4 Comments

ive got same one. They only take upto 80 gig ide 2.5 inch disks. try ebuyer or aria for a hd

Original Poster

syanide;1769407

ive got same one. They only take upto 80 gig ide 2.5 inch disks. try … ive got same one. They only take upto 80 gig ide 2.5 inch disks. try ebuyer or aria for a hd

Cheers Syanide have you a link to the hd you used?dont want to mess up on this.Cheers.

I put one of these im mine.. and split the drive into 2 partitions. use one for films and 1 for other files.

ebuyer.com/pro…471

Original Poster

syanide;1770590

I put one of these im mine.. and split the drive into 2 partitions. use … I put one of these im mine.. and split the drive into 2 partitions. use one for films and 1 for other files.http://www.ebuyer.com/product/122471

Cheers brother just ordered:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Washer Dryer33
      2. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?69
      3. What is the best android phone used under £50 for Whatsapp?11
      4. Query on retail selling on beer77

See more discussions