Help with 4K HDR tv purchase!

Found 27th Jul 2017
Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone can help me pick one of the following tv's from Currys (Have Gift Card with them so has to be them)

LG 49UJ750V (I seem to like this the best but not sure its the best choice)
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

PANASONIC VIERA TX-50EX700B
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

Sony BRAVIA KD-49XE7073SU
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

If Curry's have a better television for the same price range please show me

TV will be used with SKY Q and Netflix along with Xbox One and also Xbox One X when released.

Thanks

4 Comments

SmokeyBandit

TV will be used with SKY Q and Netflix along with Xbox One and also Xbox … TV will be used with SKY Q and Netflix along with Xbox One and also Xbox One X when released.

I'd suggesting adding the same amount you're paying Sky & Netflix for just the UHD access to your TV budget. The extra £13.50 a month over the lifetime of a TV, say 7 years, will get you a screen that's a match for all the high end content.

This XE93 for example:
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 27th Jul 2017

Original Poster

Try telling that to the kids wanting to watch content on demand all day.

Thank for your suggestion but my budget is roughly £800.

Banned

Best thing is to go into the shop and look at the display of those TV sets. I have Hitachi 48 inch 4k and we have it set to store mode just for the brightness. You'll soon see the difference and choose the right one. Good luck

Original Poster

Thanks for your comments David.

I am just back from my local currys and I must say once I was looking at the televisions you don't get peace. I never seen the LG television I mentioned but seen the model above which has a 5 year gaurantee included for £100 extra so think I may get that. 72% on Which (Best Buy)

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text