Groups

Help with 9 year old's homework? beaver towers by nigel hinton as below

My nephew has come to me today to help with his homework the book he has been reading at school is beaver towers by nigel hinton see link below for homework sheet: lgfl.net/lgf…pdf its module 1 week 3 pcm 20 can anyone help? My sister is in hospital (my nephews mother) so i cant talk it over with her.

7 Comments

Should be in Misc not feedback - the feedback section is for feedback about this site.

Module 1 Week 3 is in this pdf;
    lgfl.net/lgf…pdf

So he uses the Framework on Module 1 Week 3 FLS book page 17 to write a letter, putting those ideas into the table on book page 18 & then contructs the letter on page 19? He makes sure the checkpoints on page 20 have been met then fills in the missing words on page 21?

Original Poster

Painkiller;6749992

Should be in Misc not feedback - the feedback section is for feedback … Should be in Misc not feedback - the feedback section is for feedback about this site.Module 1 Week 3 is in this pdf;http://www.lgfl.net/lgfl/leas/camden/accounts/primary/Literacy/FLS/documents/FLSBook/FLS_B00K_1b.pdfSo he uses the Framework on Module 1 Week 3 FLS book page 17 to write a letter, putting those ideas into the table on book page 18 & then contructs the letter on page 19? He makes sure the checkpoints on page 20 have been met then fills in the missing words on page 21?

I just have a worksheet no pages or books? I'm so lost.

Banned

if you are really lost, than go into school with him tomorrow and explain the situation

Original Poster

Painkiller;6749992

Should be in Misc not feedback - the feedback section is for feedback … Should be in Misc not feedback - the feedback section is for feedback about this site.Module 1 Week 3 is in this pdf;http://www.lgfl.net/lgfl/leas/camden/accounts/primary/Literacy/FLS/documents/FLSBook/FLS_B00K_1b.pdfSo he uses the Framework on Module 1 Week 3 FLS book page 17 to write a letter, putting those ideas into the table on book page 18 & then contructs the letter on page 19? He makes sure the checkpoints on page 20 have been met then fills in the missing words on page 21?

sassie;6750165

if you are really lost, than go into school with him tomorrow and explain … if you are really lost, than go into school with him tomorrow and explain the situation

Thanks for all your help i'll take him in on tuesday when he returns to school,thanks again.:thumbsup:

Banned

fluffy-kittens88;6750238

Thanks for all your help i'll take him in on tuesday when he returns to … Thanks for all your help i'll take him in on tuesday when he returns to school,thanks again.:thumbsup:

he is only 9, it really isnt worth getting you and him worked up over it, hope your sister gets better soon x

All the pages I mentioned are in part b of the pdf file you listed;
    lgfl.net/lgf…pdf

From page 5/12 in the pdf file.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764171
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2955
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891819
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24112

See more discussions