Help with a bike

Hi I need some help on buying a bike. I don't realy know alot about bikes but can anyone point me in the right direction on where i can get a decent good quality one from?

6 Comments

What you planning to do with the bike?

Commuting/ shopping/ touring/ racing/ mountain biking?

And what is your budget?

Original Poster

Toybhoy;5756731

What you planning to do with the bike?Commuting/ shopping/ touring/ … What you planning to do with the bike?Commuting/ shopping/ touring/ racing/ mountain biking?And what is your budget?

Just riding round with a few mates does'nt have to be an amazing bike but so it could last me for a while. My budget is around the £150 mark.

If its just a cheapo one, have a look at his

hotukdeals.com/ite…et-

If its a half decent one you want then have a look at the Carrera Subway 1 bikes on offer at Halfords

Its £219 which is more than your budget but it is a very very good bike for the money

halfords.com/web…956

Original Poster

Okay thanks for your help rep added !

Frankie1;5757931

Just riding round with a few mates does'nt have to be an amazing bike but … Just riding round with a few mates does'nt have to be an amazing bike but so it could last me for a while. My budget is around the £150 mark.

Fits in your price range.........can share with mates also. Only problem is it's had hundreds of previous owners.

http://images.askmen.com/photos/katie-price-aka-jordan/64890.jpg

Original Poster

Syzable;5772603

Fits in your price range.........can share with mates also. Only problem … Fits in your price range.........can share with mates also. Only problem is it's had hundreds of previous owners.

Lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1618
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846083
    4. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243

See more discussions