Groups

Help with a broken light please !

just been playing Wii sports and managed to break the ceiling lights smoked glass surround, can anyone recommend a good place to try and get spares?
    Thanks,

Mike..

11 Comments

:idea:The shop it was purchased from?

thesaint;1524358

:idea:The shop it was purchased from?

Bad evening Saint?? You sound peeved!! :roll:;-)

http://www.treknologies.com/images/superglue.jpg:thumbsup:

iluvshopping;1524366

Bad evening Saint?? You sound peeved!! :roll:;-)

Never a bad evening when i'm around.

I saw this plea for help that had dropped off the 1st page. I was worried that he was sitting in the dark pondering how to get out of the predicament he has got himself into.

:giggle:

The only legitiment solution i can think of is find out who the manufacturer is and contact them for a replacement.
    Otherwise you'll have to buy a new light, and hope the surround isn't broken inside of that one, and have to take it back for a refund!

Original Poster

Thnaks guys, will take the fitting down in the morning and see if I can find the manufacturer and model, then try get a spare part, wouldn't be to bad if it was MY light, but it's at my bird's house!!!!

Mike..

MikeBeaver;1524514

..... wouldn't be to bad if it was MY light, but it's at my bird's … ..... wouldn't be to bad if it was MY light, but it's at my bird's house!!!!Mike..

Whoopsie.... guess she won't be inviting you round to play anymore ;-)

Does she know yet?

If not, get a bottle of champers and er, accidentally hit light with the cork :whistling:

owlass;1524763

Does she know yet?If not, get a bottle of champers and er, accidentally … Does she know yet?If not, get a bottle of champers and er, accidentally hit light with the cork :whistling:

LMFAO :w00t:Quality!

Mut remember to PM you nxt time I mess somthign up like that -- likely soon!

Banned

Probably cheaper to get a new light
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1111
      2. CEX return/exchange at different store11
      3. Three connection11
      4. Buy back on Euros to £££45

See more discussions