Help with a company who are demanding money.

1 reply
Found 10th Aug 2007
Need some help here. My parents bought a kitchen from Howdens Kitchens which they then hired somebody else to fit, so basically they just bought the kitchen itself. They paid £2000 and a bit for it cash. They then took 3 faulty items back and were told they would receive their invoice for it in the post. Nothing came, which they thought wasn't a problem. Until they received an invoice asking for £196. They are now banned from the shop and have been asked to stop phoning them to try and sort the situation out. What can be done about this as this has been going on for a while now.

  1. Misc
  1. Misc


[SIZE=2]Go to your local Citizens Advice and report the company to Trading Standards. :thumbsup:[/SIZE]

Original Poster

Thats a good idea, never thought of that. They sound very dodgy but I think they are owned by MFI so not just a small company. Thanks for the idea!
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading56
    2. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage55
    3. Best/cheapest music service69
    4. meaning of op33

    See more discussions