Groups

help with a gift which 1?

as above i cant decide between these 2 or are they both minging?
    pics in next post

20 Comments

personally think 2nd one is much nicer

yeah the 2nd one is nice..

If i had to choose one it would be the 2nd pic, the 1st one looks quite cheap sorry xx

both look like something from dealextreme

the second was is nicer of the two but personally i dont like either. they look cheap and tatty

i prefer the second one as well x x

they're both a bit off to be honest more so the first one tho!! :thumbsup:

might be of help. You can use your tesco clubcard points at goldsmiths
    tesco.com/clu…181

No comparison, pictures 1 & 2 look a bit cheap and nasty (sorry) but picture 3 is gorgeous.

the porter;4239270

or this £295 is there any goldsmiths voucher codes knocking about

That would be the one I would choose.

This is nice from beaverbrooks 9ct White Gold £156

http://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/i/products/01060491672.jpg]Link

http://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/i/products/01060251663.jpg]Link £165 @ beaverbrooks

Dont like the first 2, but the 3rd one is nice

the porter;4239270

or this £295 is there any goldsmiths voucher codes knocking about

that looks nice. go with that one. you dont want people thinking 'i saw that for $2 on a hong kong site'

if your going to spend that much money there is far much nicer stuff about sorry but the first 2 are minging the 3rd one ok but not great

In order of my liking: 2,3 then 1.

Takes me back to when I gave my first girlfriend a bracelet. Was only made of string and was covered in yummy sweets

Awwwww.

2nd one

2nd one.xxx

3rd one

macdoona;4239621

I like this one.

robtallica;4241055

In order of my liking: 2,3 then 1.Takes me back to when I gave my first … In order of my liking: 2,3 then 1.Takes me back to when I gave my first girlfriend a bracelet. Was only made of string and was covered in yummy sweets :)Awwwww.

I was just about the say that. If you bite on them will they make a good playground weapon?

Btw, number 3 :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764267
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…47
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147

See more discussions