Groups

Help with a home phone

help!

i have a broadband line for free calls but also a landline for incoming calls (as the broad band number is an 0845 number!). is it possible to have 1 handset which both lines plug into and the phone knows to receive calls from one line and make calls through the other line?

Any help would be great!

Thanks

8 Comments

Yes you can , i do it

As long as you use a filter to seperate BB with land line.

Original Poster

where can i get a filter from?

Micro filters are easy to come by.

Ebay,BT, there's plenty

are you with orange? if so you can change the number to a more geographical one.

Original Poster

i have an adsl filter but i need 2 phones 1 for the broadband and 1 for the land line, what i am looking for is having 1 cordless phone which can receive calls from my land line but when i dial out automatically uses the broadband line.....?

Original Poster

thanks shanecr they told me a couldn't have a normal number, did you do this via their help line?

thetoyman;5294269

thanks shanecr they told me a couldn't have a normal number, did you do … thanks shanecr they told me a couldn't have a normal number, did you do this via their help line?

i did it online in the account section. ive since left orange, but i did change mine to an edinburgh code when i had it.

Original Poster

thanks shanecr rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????34
      2. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      3. Best VR games?22
      4. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions