Expired

Help with a rowing machine belt

Found 6th Feb 2012
I have a BR3150 rowing machine but the belt came off the handle and went back into the machine. I took it apart and fed then belt back through but now it is slack. Where should it be wrapped around in the machine or does it need adjusting now. If so how do you do it?
Or does anyone know where to find out - I cant find an instruction manual anywhere on line

4 Comments

It sounds like an issue with the 'shock cord'. I would recommend that you try searching for the Body Sculpture website through Google and acquire their contact details.

This will allow you to telephone or email the manufacturer or UK importer and request a copy of the exploded diagram of the rowing machine.

You should then be able to reassemble the rowing machine correctly.

Best wishes

Original Poster

I had a look but cant find any contact details for them. I bet its such an easy fix as well

nick130980

I had a look but cant find any contact details for them. I bet its such … I had a look but cant find any contact details for them. I bet its such an easy fix as well

Click here for the Body Sculpture Website

Original Poster

Cheers for that. For some reason my work PC blocks it so will try when I get home. Thanks for your help

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants