Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with Action On Missing Item

On a thread:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…am/
    I sold the guy the item, i forgot to send it for a week due to work and applications for work and uni transfers. But it was sent a week ago now, although i know there was yet another strike last week by RM staff.
    The guy, and fair enough, is getting annoyed over the situation, i was going to send him another but i only have a ddr2 slot not what he wants.

So should i just refund or await a while longer to see if it arrives?
    Has anyone had any items also affected by the strikes recently and how much longer have they taken?

Cheers

10 Comments

take £5.50 for that ddr2 ram lol

If you sent it a week ago it shouldnt have been affected by the strikes. Strikes were Friday and today. Anything sent last Monday should have arrived before the strike.

Original Poster

LJM;5979719

If you sent it a week ago it shouldnt have been affected by the strikes. … If you sent it a week ago it shouldnt have been affected by the strikes. Strikes were Friday and today. Anything sent last Monday should have arrived before the strike.

ah really? i was onyl made aware as the hospital my girlfriend works at having being using a courier all last week for their medical supplies due to strikes.

rofl it's not like you're going to scam a £4 item with 179 feedback...

Original Poster

t0mm;5979758

rofl it's not like you're going to scam a £4 item with 179 feedback...

are you sure? :whistling::oops:

Refund providing hes happy and not going to leave you crap feedback.

Then just claim. Not worth making him wait.

Original Poster

Adam2050;5979777

Refund providing hes happy and not going to leave you crap feedback.Then … Refund providing hes happy and not going to leave you crap feedback.Then just claim. Not worth making him wait.

thats what i thought tbh, just i thought i had a spare to replace it but i dont.

Never actually had to make a claim either...but for £4 i might not bother tbh from the hassle ive heard it takes. :thumbsup:

awoodhall2003;5979822

thats what i thought tbh, just i thought i had a spare to replace it but … thats what i thought tbh, just i thought i had a spare to replace it but i dont.Never actually had to make a claim either...but for £4 i might not bother tbh from the hassle ive heard it takes. :thumbsup:

Exactly. It's not worth the agro. I just had a quick look nothin here. Used to have a few.

Original Poster

Adam2050;5979850

Exactly. It's not worth the agro. I just had a quick look nothin here. … Exactly. It's not worth the agro. I just had a quick look nothin here. Used to have a few.

ah cheers anyways fella :thumbsup:

Well refund to the guy then as soon as i get my money cleared into paypal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions