Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Help with amazon please

Posted 27th Jan
Hi, I’ve noticed that the 4k Firestick is priced at $34.99 on amazon.com (possibly $24.99 with code). On their website it says it can be delivered internationally but when I go through the checkout it says it can’t deliver to my address? How can I fix this?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Never mind it’s been changed on the item saying it can’t be shipped to U.K. 👎😔
Just wait a few weeks, i'm sure they will do another promo where its £30
m1keyp1key27/01/2020 14:18

Just wait a few weeks, i'm sure they will do another promo where its £30

I hope so because I refuse to pay £50 when I can get another 4k android box for about £25
Arto27/01/2020 14:23

I hope so because I refuse to pay £50 when I can get another 4k android …I hope so because I refuse to pay £50 when I can get another 4k android box for about £25

I avoid those android boxes now. Fed up with no support and zero updates. I think it's everytime Amazon do a promotion they have the firesticks on offer. They will probably come up with some kind of promotion for Valentines day
m1keyp1key27/01/2020 14:25

I avoid those android boxes now. Fed up with no support and zero updates. …I avoid those android boxes now. Fed up with no support and zero updates. I think it's everytime Amazon do a promotion they have the firesticks on offer. They will probably come up with some kind of promotion for Valentines day

I have a android box in the front room and it’s great but I just want a fire stick for the bedroom as it’s better for WiFi
m1keyp1key27/01/2020 14:25

I avoid those android boxes now. Fed up with no support and zero updates. …I avoid those android boxes now. Fed up with no support and zero updates. I think it's everytime Amazon do a promotion they have the firesticks on offer. They will probably come up with some kind of promotion for Valentines day

Trust me if I had the money I would get a shield
Arto27/01/2020 14:31

Trust me if I had the money I would get a shield

Same here, but i have a mecool box and a 4k firestick and much prefer the firestick. Also had 2 more android boxes before the mecool box that i dumped.
m1keyp1key27/01/2020 14:34

Same here, but i have a mecool box and a 4k firestick and much prefer the …Same here, but i have a mecool box and a 4k firestick and much prefer the firestick. Also had 2 more android boxes before the mecool box that i dumped.

I have the h96 max which is on android 9.0 and it’s great for Kodi and IPTV
Been waiting for a decent price on the 4K stick. Hopefully Amazon UK put on a sale too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants