help with amazon please

hi people, i am trying to put something for sale on amazon but i cant seem to alter the postage price as free? does anyone know how i can do this?
thanks in advance

7 Comments

click super saver instead of first class.

look under postage options for the above.

what you buying!?! haha

Original Poster

magicbeans;8383961

click super saver instead of first class.look under postage options for … click super saver instead of first class.look under postage options for the above.what you buying!?! haha

thanks for the reply, in my seller account i dont have this option?
will upload a screenshot if you could help me please:)

Original Poster

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz310/0llie321/scrn.jpg

Original Poster

bump 1/3
under my item it says i am charging £4.50 shipping bu i want to put it as free?

unless you have a pro merchant account you won;t be able to adjust your postage fees. Therefore Amazon will dictate what you charge and get paid even if it costs you more to send. The only way around this is to adjust the selling price, this is what many sellers actually do to overcome this restriction.

Original Poster

simplyjimbo;8384327

unless you have a pro merchant account you won;t be able to adjust your … unless you have a pro merchant account you won;t be able to adjust your postage fees. Therefore Amazon will dictate what you charge and get paid even if it costs you more to send. The only way around this is to adjust the selling price, this is what many sellers actually do to overcome this restriction.

thank you :thumbsup:

EDIT: rep left

ollie321;8384383

thank you :thumbsup:

You're welcome, thank you for the rep :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2158
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764007
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846089
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions