help with an outside basketball hoop

5 replies
Found 17th Dec 2008
I am a complete amateur at this so forgive me if i sound a bit dumb! I wanna get the oh an outside basketball hoop but i have no idea where to start! How much should i expect to pay? Im looking for second hand too that doesnt bother me but I've been lookin gon ebay and they all seem to be for kids n the back of your door which I didnt think was the same as an outside one! Any help much appreciated guys x

5 Comments

Argos, and most retail park sports shops ie JJB Sportsworld do them try and spend as much as you can so it's lasts.

usually start at around £15 for a wall mountable one.

Toysrus have the stand alone type that look quite sturdy.

when we moved in they had a proper sturdy stand alone one on the drive. took about 5 blokes to load it into van to finally have the dam thing shifted... make sure ur not going thru a 'phase'! hehe

What you pay depends on what you want. You could pay around £150 for a semi-permanent one (imho the best type to get) ]this type. Not looked around for better prices but shows the type i mean. Can be moved around then but is also very sturdy. Mine was set in concrete and obviously not very versatile!

RickyBobby;3787879

What you pay depends on what you want. You could pay around £150 for a … What you pay depends on what you want. You could pay around £150 for a semi-permanent one (imho the best type to get) ]this type. Not looked around for better prices but shows the type i mean. Can be moved around then but is also very sturdy. Mine was set in concrete and obviously not very versatile!

i have 1 like this...its awesome!you can fill the bottom with sand or water (so's you can dunk!)+adjustable height also...highly recommended!!:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428414670
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604837
    3. Add one, leave one game54415471
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769626

See more discussions