Help with apple iPhone 11 pro max contracts

Posted 27th Dec 2019
I've been pointed in the direction of hotukdeals, so would love some help or advice.

Ivd noticed apple doesn't seem to be most popular of devices on here but I need some help or advice.. It is the iPhone 11 pro max I'd require (have other apple mac items via work and work alot on iPad when on the go so it just works having an iPhone and android would probably blow my mind as I prefer the simple set up of iphones as I've always had them)

The only half decent deal I can find equates to £76 a month (Vodafone unlimited with 10mps download limit at £87 with 49 upfront but I get 15% off + potential £140 from quidco) but £76 a month for 24months is stupidly high for a phone and I can't commit to that.
Can anyone share insight or advice on a contract which would beat this or make life a little easier on the pocket.

I don't mind which provider as I can just take my number across, but it just has to be iPhone 11 Pro max (256 and 64 just doesn't seem enough - don't use cloud) with anything from 50gb data+ (Netflix and sky go will probably takes a chunk of data so less might not be enough)

Apologies if I may ask for alot here,, but I don't know anyone who can help with contracts and going in a shop, they will say anything and everything to try and sell you the world rather than honest advice....

Thank you in advanced for any helpful or generous information
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Try amazon, you can get iPhone pro max at £220 per month for 5 months (sim only though).
Sky go? That will use your data, but if your a sky q customer you will get discount on a sim deal, so sky go will not go out off your data as will be free, they use 02 network, you can also look at uSwitch , may find good deals there too,
Ok to help explain how phone contracts are structured (forgive me if you already know this) - you are talking about a phone that costs in the region or £1300-1400 split over 24 months. That alone equals £54 per month capital payment interest free (or £52 after a £50 payment). Anything on top of that is the cost of the monthly line rental. So you are wanting 50gb+ of data for less than £25 a month. One of those is going to have to give - less data or pay off the phone over a longer period or lower specs.

My iPhone Pro is £65 a month - but that’s the cost of the phone split by 36 months plus £35 for 100gb line rental. I like O2s way of doing it as I can change my line rental any time to a lower amount or I can pay off my remaining capital at any time and exit the control. Not tied in.

Unfortunately what you want will cost “stupidly high”...sorry!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions