help with argos mobile phone please

Found 6th Sep 2011
ok yesterday i bought a tmobile pay as you go phone the original seal had been opened and a white argos sticker saying opened and examined by ..... was sealing the box. is this normal? i have just tried to register the phone on the tmobile website and it wouldnt let me, just highlights the phone number in red. i have put the sim in the phone but it wont even let me ring tmobile on it as it says no service.have they sold me a dodgey phone? what can i do if they have? Also said on the website that i got 6 mnths free internet [ the reason i bought it, but the leaflet inside says valid until 31 aug. as i cant register it i cant find out whether i will get it or not
Community Updates
6 Comments
Ring them up same thing happened with my sons phone cs sorted it out and also the Internet was activated try it.
they should have the normal security sticker and open it up infront of you to check the contents, it seems like it could have been a customer return or something. It could be the sim card has expired if that is the case. But i would call up tbmobile first and ask.
Edited by: "littlepinkstarz" 6th Sep 2011

thanks i just thought it odd but have never purchased from argos before so was unsure wether that was normal, but it would seem its not (_;)

littlepinkstarz

they should have the normal security sticker and open it up infront of … they should have the normal security sticker and open it up infront of you to check the contents, it seems like it could have been a customer return or something. It could be the sim card has expired if that is the case. But i would call up tbmobile first and ask.

It's infected with phone aids
lol

Its their policy for some reason to open it up and check everything in front of you, then they stick the Argos sticker on it - if they didn't do that in front of you it then it seems odd, and as they only open it then stick the Argos sticker on it, does seem like a return.

I dont think you will get the free internet tho, does it say anything online about it? Have you got another sim card to try? was the sim card in the little card thing you pop it from?
my old sim works ok, will try and ring t mobile today and see what they say, thanks for your help
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants