Help with Argos Wii Bundle

Banned 3 replies
Found 27th Oct 2008
Hi

If you go to Argos.co.uk

And go to the Wii Console, offer 4 means you get Wii Play for free

However when I put it in my basket and go to the checkout it comes to £189.99 and £5.95 delivery

Can anyone tell me how to get it down to £179.99, you also get a £10 voucher and free delivery, I want to make it a deal after if it works

3 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Cheers for the help guys

supermod

Johnrulez;3305220

Cheers for the help guys

Did someone PM & you're sorted , or are you feeling ignored ;-)

Had the same problem with the DS bundle on another thread, had to try a few combinations to get the right offer price

EDIT : Weird because the wii play page isn't showing the console offer, normally the offers are linked from both items. Only way to view this one is through Wii console page & when you add wii play game it does charge £9.99 & not free as stated. Only thing I can think of is that it states offer expires on 28th Oct & maybe they've somehow updated online offer details a few hours early.

Hope you got it sorted out anyway :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

sigma;3305313

Did someone PM & you're sorted , or are you feeling ignored ;-)Had the … Did someone PM & you're sorted , or are you feeling ignored ;-)Had the same problem with the DS bundle on another thread, had to try a few combinations to get the right offer price EDIT : Weird because the wii play page isn't showing the console offer, normally the offers are linked from both items. Only way to view this one is through Wii console page & when you add wii play game it does charge £9.99 & not free as stated. Only thing I can think of is that it states offer expires on 28th Oct & maybe they've somehow updated online offer details a few hours early.Hope you got it sorted out anyway :thumbsup:

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55

See more discussions