Groups

help with asus eee pc

i have got my 2 daughters a eee pc each i am having trouble connecting them online. we are wireless but i can not get them to connect but they can connect if the neighbour has theres on. i dont know much about computers so havent a clue where to start please give any advice thanks.

4 Comments

Do you mean they can connect to your neighbous wi fi, carefull thats ilegal without permision, or when the neighbour is on you can connect to your own network

Original Poster

happy donkey;3227506

Do you mean they can connect to your neighbous wi fi, carefull thats … Do you mean they can connect to your neighbous wi fi, carefull thats ilegal without permision, or when the neighbour is on you can connect to your own network

the neighbours one is available for them to connect up to but they are not allowed to use it cant understand why they would be able to connect to theres and they cant on ours.

greyparrot;3227527

the neighbours one is available for them to connect up to but they are … the neighbours one is available for them to connect up to but they are not allowed to use it cant understand why they would be able to connect to theres and they cant on ours.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Can you see your wifi "name" when you try and connect them to your wifi internet?:thinking:[/COLOR]

Don't know much about networking, but if your network is showing is it secure and are you using the right network key?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767133
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1835
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047071
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?33

See more discussions