Groups

Help With Attaching An Image PLease!!

Please can someone tell me how to attach an image to a post when posting a deal please!
    Do you have to highlight it and copy past? Or save the image? It keeps telling me it's the wrong format!
    Any help I would be really of.
    Thanks!

10 Comments

think i just right clicked the image and copy and pasted the address from properties

Original Poster

Thanks kassy I'll try it.

cool let us know if you get it to work , im sure thats how i do it. right click on the picture, scroll down to properties & copy & paste the address

If it is in the wrong format it might not show.
    Best use gif or jpg

depending on where you get image from - say tescos - argos etc

right click on pic - go to properties and copy and paste location - were it starts with http and ends in jpg

Kassy, your avi is disturbing me.

Is that the evil Sylar holding a cute kitty? lol

ChipSticks;4555283

Kassy, your avi is disturbing me.Is that the evil Sylar holding a cute … Kassy, your avi is disturbing me.Is that the evil Sylar holding a cute kitty? lol

it is !
    or is it cute sylar holding an evil kitty lol
    im almost ashamed to say he is my fave character :whistling:

kassy2005;4555330

it is ! or is it cute sylar holding an evil kitty lol im almost ashamed … it is ! or is it cute sylar holding an evil kitty lol im almost ashamed to say he is my fave character :whistling:

Ok, it's the cute AND evil Sylar holding a soon to be zapped (by Sylar) kitty... lol

ChipSticks;4555351

Ok, it's the cute AND evil Sylar holding a soon to be zapped (by Sylar) … Ok, it's the cute AND evil Sylar holding a soon to be zapped (by Sylar) kitty... lol

lol !! i must look for a nicer avi .. looking at it like that its a bit nasty !

Original Poster

brilliant! thanks everyone, I'm going to find a post and try it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553765
      2. Royal Mil track and trace55
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714463
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767185

See more discussions