Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with bank statement

hey just checked my lloydstsb online banking - got this obscure amount
    ONLINE COM LTD - £54.95

Does anyone know what compant that is as ive checked all my spreads for buying stuff and cant figure out what it is

14 Comments

Was there a phone number with the transaction line?

ONLINE COM LTD
    or
    ONLINE.COM LTD
    ?

Original Poster

schizoboy;5460084

Was there a phone number with the transaction line?

nope
    awoodhall2003;5460102

ONLINE COM LTD orONLINE.COM LTD ?

the first one

If u ring the bank, they may give additional info they have for the transaction, i've done that several times.:thumbsup:

Banned

right click on it or something like that it should give you more information

dandoc2;5460111

nopethe first one

The Companies House brings up this:
    wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/d75…ils

I asked as the one with . in it dissolved a while ago.

Original Poster

Marina;5460126

If u ring the bank, they may give additional info they have for the … If u ring the bank, they may give additional info they have for the transaction, i've done that several times.:thumbsup:

Yer will try that now thanks
    sassie;5460133

right click on it or something like that it should give you more … right click on it or something like that it should give you more information

nope nothing

I just cant think what it is

Banned

is it a payment via card, direct debit?

gimme all your online banking details, password etc. I'll look into it for you (nigreian accent) lol.

Seriously though, just think if you have bought anything at all for the said amount anywhere around that time, OR maybe even a free trial or something you may have forgotten to cancel.

Original Poster

bargain surfer;5460210

gimme all your online banking details, password etc. I'll look into it … gimme all your online banking details, password etc. I'll look into it for you (nigreian accent) lol.Seriously though, just think if you have bought anything at all for the said amount anywhere around that time, OR maybe even a free trial or something you may have forgotten to cancel.

Its such a strange amount - that why i dont get it - most recent thing ive bought near that price was some stuff off play but that would come up as play

EDIT - Just found out its dvd.co.uk
    Basically my order was ^69.95 but they cancelled one of my items and it comes up at £54.95 - really weird though as surely it would be dvd.co.uk not some dodgy company name

Bottom of dvd.co.uk's site

V3.0, © 2003-2009 Online Commerce Limited

Birmingham Conservation Trust transformed 69 & 70 Great Hampton Street
    This scheme highlights how effectively innovative preservation stimulates regeneration. We worked with a private developer to create over 5000 sq. ft of serviced business units, bringing in new enterprises to the area and acting as a catalyst for other improvements.

It's a short term rental or dropbox office.

dandoc2;5460238

Its such a strange amount - that why i dont get it - most recent thing … Its such a strange amount - that why i dont get it - most recent thing ive bought near that price was some stuff off play but that would come up as play

yeah, tis a weird amount. sometimes though folks surf "under the influence" and end up buying/subscribing to summat and then reckon they aint bought nothin'.

Just for extra security though, my card gets lost every so often and I have to get the bank to send me a new one with a new security code:whistling:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5460252

Birmingham Conservation Trust transformed 69 & 70 Great Hampton … Birmingham Conservation Trust transformed 69 & 70 Great Hampton StreetThis scheme highlights how effectively innovative preservation stimulates regeneration. We worked with a private developer to create over 5000 sq. ft of serviced business units, bringing in new enterprises to the area and acting as a catalyst for other improvements.It's a short term rental or dropbox office.

WTF?

bargain surfer;5460274

WTF?

What we now know is dvd.co.uk office. Using it to keep overheads down obviously. But this is the kind of place thats new startup or dodgy companies use.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?26121
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24108
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2952
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891718

See more discussions