Groups

Help with Bank Transfer

Banned
    Hi Can anybody help?
    i'm using bank transfer to accept payment from someone, what detail do i need to give them and what details should i not give them?

Thanks in advance, rep added for helpful comments

15 Comments

just give them sort code - account number - thats all they need

Just give them your
    1. sort code
    2. Account number....thats enough

Dont give your address

I think that all they need is

Your bank sort code (6 numbers)
    The name of the account - from your statement
    The account number

Give no other details.

Hope this helps.

Just give them the account number and sort code.

Make sure you DO NOT give them your card number or anything like that.

account number, sort code and i usually do name so they can confirm with cashier that its the right person.

holly100;2087030

just give them sort code - account number -

And obviously your name and the bank name to pay it into:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Cheers everyone Rep added to all :thumbsup:

Banned

dont give card number, pin number lol.

yeah give them

bank
    sort code
    acc number
    name

also dont forget to give them your address and no as per other guidelines

Banned

YOO;2087057

dont give card number, pin number lol.

and don't send them your card lol :-D

Original Poster Banned

Farsightboy;2087073

and don't send them your card lol :-D

Ha ha ha lol

allstar2;2087060

yeah give thembank sort codeacc numbernamealso dont forget to give them … yeah give thembank sort codeacc numbernamealso dont forget to give them your address and no as per other guidelines

Why give your address:thinking:

jtx;2087081

Why give your address:thinking:

not for bt but as per other recommendations here so that they can check you are who you say you are and so that if any problems arise it puts you in a better situtation for contacting them

FS/FT - Trade safe! Follow these guidelines!Please be advised, all buyers … FS/FT - Trade safe! Follow these guidelines!Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that either party is genuine by providing and verifying the following via PM to each other and to Admin or a Moderator if they wish to keep a record: 1.Landline telephone number Make a CALL to check out the area code and number are correct too! 2.Name and address including postcode 3.Valid e-mail address [no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example]. 4.Using PayPal then check out eBay feedback if there is any and make a small payment to and from each other to validate the PayPal e-mail address. 5.If possible, collect and pay for items in person 6.Only buy from Verified PayPal Members if possible. Do NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Hello sir... my name is George.

I just need your bank account numbers and your sort code so that I can transfer all of the monies

http://www.ugandavideos.com/seyretfiles/uploads/thumbnails/Pigeon.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882394
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764704
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!66
      4. GCSE Results day66

See more discussions