Groups

Help with BBC iplayer and converting T.V programmes to Itunes?

Hi i have just downloaded some T.V programmes off of BBC ipayer onto my P.C. In my iplayer downloades.... i was wondering if somebody could tell me is it possible to move these programmes onto itunes and then onto my ipod and if so... how?

Thanks for all the help...

Ste

9 Comments

nope you cant

they are a secured format only way to do it is to crack the file.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;3158474

nope you cantthey are a secured format only way to do it is to crack the … nope you cantthey are a secured format only way to do it is to crack the file.

Darn... thanks MarzBarz.... do u no any other way that i could get T.V programmes onto my ipod (for free :thumbsup:) that is a safe website to use thanks...... rep added

Only ting i know is bit torrent ?

Original Poster

MarzBarz;3158497

Only ting i know is bit torrent ?

Nah didnt rly want to go to torrents..... thanks anyways.....

Does anybody else no how to get free T.V programmes on a ipod without having to use a torrent (preferably a site that you may be using?)... Thanks

Reaney24;3158505

Nah didnt rly want to go to torrents..... thanks anyways.....Does anybody … Nah didnt rly want to go to torrents..... thanks anyways.....Does anybody else no how to get free T.V programmes on a ipod without having to use a torrent (preferably a site that you may be using?)... Thanks

Have sent you a PM

hi i am in the same boat trying to get the tv progra,s particularly shows like law and order etc
    any suggestions

Banned

Use FairUse4WM to strip files on BBC iplayer and 4onDemand of their DRM key, after that I don't know as I don't use iTunes - it's for chumps.

tillboy tell me too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions