Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with birthday gift!

We have a friend whos daughter is about to turn 1, we would like to buy her a gift, max about £20, she loves animals.

Any ideas?

Rep left for anyone who can help

7 Comments

Banned

at one, she wont remember a lot! or particularly care.. I would avoid teddies, toys etc as her parents will have bought those, perhaps a gift card for her parents to buy her what she needs? or something sentimental, a memory box or something of her first year?

I know this is slightly over your max spend, but it is a great toy, my nephew loves it!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3483947/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CToys+and+games%7C12107734.htm[/URL]

Banned

Shivvy;5727471

I know this is slightly over your max spend, but it is a great toy, my … I know this is slightly over your max spend, but it is a great toy, my nephew loves it!http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3483947/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CToys+and+games%7C12107734.htm[/URL]

oh thats cute! And fantastic reviews!

what about vouchers to go to the zoo....fair enough she wouldnt remember it but im sure she would enjoy it

I was going to recommend a Noah's ark as well. The argos one is brilliant. they used to do one in tesco as well that played tunes and had a little piano on the top. But def a Noah's Ark of some sort.

A build a bear, happy birthday song. bear costs about £8.99 and voice/sound box is around £4.

i recommend the above noah arks by fisher price, we have this & my 2 girls love it, we also have the house & farm etc, they last well, we have had ours 4 years & they are still played with!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions