Groups

help with broken ds

hi
    iwas wondering if anyone can give me some advice about my sons ds lite, he's has it for over a year and its out of warranty and its just stopped reading his games.
    i had a look in the card slot and it would appear one of the pins has come loose. can these things be repaired?

6 Comments

hotukdeals.com/ite…158

read this and you see it's worth contacting Nintendo over it,cos they repaired ours for free,so you might be in luck.

Original Poster

thanks for that definately worth asking them.:thumbsup:

saynoto0870.com/com…php

if numbers are dead,you need call up Nintendo on the main numbers.On that link I sent to my original thread,people provided info so check there.

westmorlandlife;1994098

thanks for that definately worth asking them.:thumbsup:

I was told,before they repair,if there is a charge they will let me know beforehand.
    If a charge,well if it is £20 or something,thats better than buying a new 1 at £100 or whatever.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1994149

I was told,before they repair,if there is a charge they will let me know … I was told,before they repair,if there is a charge they will let me know beforehand. If a charge,well if it is £20 or something,thats better than buying a new 1 at £100 or whatever.

i agree, my son loves his ds but i can't spend £100 replacing it, too expensive and my other kids would want their pound of flesh if they thought i was spoiling him.

westmorlandlife;1994173

i agree, my son loves his ds but i can't spend £100 replacing it, too … i agree, my son loves his ds but i can't spend £100 replacing it, too expensive and my other kids would want their pound of flesh if they thought i was spoiling him.

yeh lol.
    I think our DS is 2 yrs old now or anytime now,if it breaks again,I'll try my luck and contact Nintendo again,but I've no qualms replacing it if they don't,both mine play it and really had money worth.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764161
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24109
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831025

See more discussions