Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with buying a HDTV?

Hi,
    Im looking to take the plunge and get a HD tv. I am looking for a 26" or maybe a 23", as its only for my bedroom. I will soon be getting Sky HD, so im going to need something that is good with the HD Boxes. Im on a budget of about £350, but may be able to stretch by a few quid. Here are 2 televisions that i have been looking at.

The sharp:

rgbdirect.co.uk/Ref…e=1

Or the LG:

amazon.co.uk/LG-…Y3M

These pictures are just for reference, they are not the place where i will be buying from as i can shop around and get them cheaper, especially comet!!!!

Which tv would you recommend out of these, or which has the better spec, and picture quality?
    If there are any other televisions on the market, feel free to drop in the link!!!

Any Help appreciated!!!

3 Comments

the first link is dead, sorry

Hi Matt, you should check out [url]www.avforums.co.uk[/url]. And do a search for each model number. There's much more discussion there about that kind of stuff than here.

Although, I'll have a look around and see how cheap I can get the ones you're interested in for.

I can recommend this:

dixons.co.uk/mar…723

For £346.75 including £10 voucher and 5% Egg card (possible quidco on this too). Good TV and useful swivelling base.

thekanester

The Toshiba 32WLT66 is a top TV, I was going to suggest the 26" version if you wanted a smaller one, but it's roughly the same price for six inches more.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tos…tem

Bargain. Use it in the bedroom myself.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid46
      3. Bathroom suites44
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware47

See more discussions