Expired

HELP WITH BUYING YEARLY TRAVEL INSURANCE. WHICH COMPANY IS THE BEST?

Found 5th Feb 2009
HELP WITH BUYING YEARLY TRAVEL INSURANCE. WHICH COMPANY IS THE BEST?
WOULD APPRECIATE ANY RESPONSE.
THANKS

10 Comments

I usually use The Post Office for a good price.

jump on moneysupermarket.com and do a comparison...you can pretty much choose how much you want to pay based on how much/what type of cover you're after.

Having said that if you're on Quidco you can usually get some good cashback on insurance policies - some companies include travel insurance too.

thesummerof69;4292809

I usually use The Post Office for a good price.

Seconded - good price and they will talk you through any exemptions or medical problems that you might have that could afect the price.
Mind you - just found out that nearly no policy covers you for mental breakdown while on holiday - just when you might need it most LOL

MSE search is good for this

we normally go with columbus they were the cheapest for us the last few years

Go travel insurance are cheap as chips for year long cover, I used them on my Gap Year

Banned

I've had bad experiance with Go Insurance!

Hackintosh;4318173

I've had bad experiance with Go Insurance!

All insurance companies will only pay out if they really have to. We diverted part of our trip to Thailand in 2004 because of the the tsunami. Columbus direct would not pay out on any of the lost flights or hotel bookings because there was nothing physically stopping us from travelling. Despite the beach being strewn with dead bodies.

I've used Travel Insurance Web several times now.
[url]www.travelinsuranceweb.com[/url]

In my view they have a combination of very good prices and a decent level of cover, and 20% cashback at Quidco until the end of this month.

jilawrence;4367452

I've used Travel Insurance Web several times … I've used Travel Insurance Web several times now.[url]www.travelinsuranceweb.com[/url]In my view they have a combination of very good prices and a decent level of cover, and 20% cashback at Quidco until the end of this month.

Thanks for that - i've been shopping around for hours and they certainly came out as the most reasonable with the best level of cover - the quidco is just an added bonus!! Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text